• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashisghey

looking for a Celebi for Diamond that can activate the Zoruark event. I have no shinys except a lvl 100 Arcanine, but I have a bunch of other stuff that I could trade.

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
I am looking for that time travelling event Celebi. If you have one then please write and send me a PM.

blazeback

Rasengan!!!
Just bought white can anyone trade me a celebi so i can get zorua?

coleanusbigian

Shiny celebii for trade

Slapshot

Hi im looking for a legit Celebi. The lower lvl it is the better. I have a lvl 100 suicune, 100 ho oh, lvl 41 shiny latias, a phione, a zorua, and a zoroak. Im fine with trading more than one of them for a celebi. :)

Last edited:

gastro

Gastro Trainer
event celebi

have untrained event celebi nature careful willing to trade for shiny torchic, shiny mew, shiny porygon or any reasonable trade these are just what i want a lot fc 232254963636 for white pm or email

Will trade a win2011 celebi and shiny for Pokemon Ranger Deoxys or Darkrai.

Masenko

Warrior of Ice
I have one extra Celebi for trade. Untrained, Adamant nature. From Win2011 event. It has not meet Zorua already so you can use it to unlock that thing in Black/White. I'm not trading it to some regural pokes: I'm looking something pretty rare, mostly some event pokes. I'm waiting your offers

ItzmeWolfman

Pokedex Master
I need celebi, i can offer many pokemon including phione, zorua and all starters

coleanusbigian

shiny celebii for trade<3 pm me if your interested

Helbrecht

I have two celebis for trade pm me offers

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Have Rare 10th Anvi Celebi For Trade :D

minredd

Cartoonist
I'm looking for a Celebi, any nature/level/etc is fine with me. I just want a Celebi for the sake of having a Celebi, as it's my favorite legendary. I have a Reshiram and Ho-oh, as well as the 3 shiny beasts. I can also breed Charmanders, Totodiles, Growlithes, Togepi's and Eevee's. PM me if you have a Celebi :D

runge14

Lucille

I'm looking for a Celebi that's event hasn't been used yet. I can offer a Landorus or any of the genie's. pm me thanks

AnarchysKin

Misty's Date
A Celebi For My Wife

Looking for a Celebi, it doesn't matter the level or how special it is. It's for my wife. Our 4 month old son died and she'd been a wreck. I got her Black and it somehow cheered her up drastically. I just learned that Celebi is her favorite Pokemon. She's so innocent to the series that she's running around Unova looking for one. I don't have the heart to tell her there are none in Black. Our late son's birthday is coming up, and I'd do anything to get this Pokemon as gift in his memory. I don't have much, only the usual White Pokemon. But I'm willing to give up my Mewtwo, which is my favorite, if that's any consolation. Every pokemon in my PC is up for grabs for this one single Pokemon. I thank any and all of you for your cooperation.

Legendaries I have that might be worth it:
Zorua, Zoroark, Zekrom, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion- Can give traded Pokemon a Master Ball if anyone's interested.

White FC: 3396 2988 6527

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
LF WIN2011 Celebi(Un-Used Event) Offering Ev'd Train Raikou And 1 Johto Suicune :)

Ziggy_Marley_93

Nothing to see here
I'm looking for a WIN2011 Celebi (or any that were given away at the various events at the start of this year) I don't really mind if its been used to get the Zorua or not. I have the following Pokemon up for trade:

Shinnies, all have been trained:
Ivysaur
Blastoise
Croconaw
Sceptile
Torterra
Monferno
Rhyperior
Drapion
Honchkrow
Dragonite
Salamence

The following shinies are all untrained and level 1 - hatched via the Masuda method, as are the ones above:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Dratini
Treeko
Mudkip
Beldum

Non shiny:

I also have another Shaymin from the 11th Movie giveaway in Europe (Traded to me from a friend, date says April 17th 2009, OT: Movie11, ID:04019 - it unlocks the Gracidea)

I am also able to breed a Zorua with Snarl - bred from my event Zoroark

Pm me any offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.