• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

What's got two thumbs, and wants an Event Celebi? This guy. PM me if you've got one, and we'll see what I can offer you in return.

Hey,

Just looking for anyone that is willing to offer a Legit Celebi? If anyone has anthing they need just PM me and I'll see what I got.

Thanks

blue moon umbreon

:P Pineapples
i have a movie celebi (to allow you to get zorua in Black and White) for trade i am seeking shiny 5th gen pokemon please pm or vm me with offers

Civet

Hi guys i'm seeking the win 2011 message me what you're after(from any generation) shinies events and whatnot, include in your message your timezone please :)

mummykiller7

I am offering a shiny dog (any 2011 event) for a celebi(any celebi )

FC plat:1935-1447-5117
pm me for when (gmt+1 hour for me)

hohoXD123

looking for win2011 celebi, I have some 5th gen shinies including shiny kyurem.

EDIT: I've received a few offers already so no more PMs please :)

Last edited:

ThePandaPunisher

Puppy Trainer
Trade complete.

Last edited:

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
I have a WIN2011 Celebi to trade (it's been used to get Zorua, but otherwise UT) PM me if you want it. Btw, Celebi can only be used ONCE to get Zorua, so this one will not get you a Zorua. If you want a Zorua there are people on the Zorua/Zoroark thread who'll breed Zorua for you. (IGNORE this offer, someone has already arranged a trade)

Last edited:

Fwankieful

Does anyone have an extra Gamestop Celebi? The game I had it in got stolen PM me for offers. Thank you...

Socrates

I have a Naive lvl 75 Celebi, not from WIN2011.

Looking for other non-Celebi, non-Victini event pokemon (arceus, darkrai, shaymin, manaphy, etc.)

Ace Trainer Jet

Scientist Ichigo
You know what sucks about being me?
I missed the Celebi event due to not knowing about it.
Know what sucks more?
I don't have two DSes, so I can't move any of my things that are worth trading over from my Pearl or SoulSilver games, even if I were far enough.
Yeah. But anyways, I'm looking to get one of the Fateful Encounter Celebis. Not really sure what I can give ya for it, though.

ivegarok

Whats up?

I have a Gamestop celebi that unlocks the Zurua in soul silver up for trade.

Im willing to trade for:

Shiny Starters, preferably level 1 from Kanto and Johto, preferably Modest Charmander ;)

If you have shiny pokemon PM with the ones you have with there levels and natures. Im actually open to any good trade.

Raikou_fan

Offering a movie 11 Japanese Celebi that can be used to unlock Zorua in black/white. Looking for 5th gen shinies. PM me offers. Thx!

Tigid101

I have an event Celebi that I would be willing to trade for either a Reshiram or Tornadus. Probably a little over-priced, but I need them really bad. PM me if interested.

octopiggy

Still looking for a legit WIN2011 Celebi

Offering a WIN2011 Raikou, Entei and Suicune (all UT), a Giratina or an Azelf.

PM me.

gvsugod

I have a Celebi, looking really bad for shinies.

Will do anything for a Shiny Battle ready Umbreon.

MrMulluc

Scientist Kyle
Need Celebi, will trade shiny Shaymin. PM me
B&W FC: 4040 5248 3754

*Trade Complete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.