• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a legit event Celebi I can use to get Zorua on Black and White. I even registered to these forums just to ask if anyone's willing to trade (one of) his with me. I have quite a few Pokémon I'm willing to give you in return.

Here's a little list of Pokémon I think you might be interested in.
- Japanese Wi-Fi Event Latias (99% sure it's untouched. It's still level 40 and its XP bar doesn't seem to be filled up at all). Docile nature. No nicknames, so it has the original Japanese name for Latias.

- In-game (through Wi-Fi event) Darkrai. Seems to be UT as well. Level 50, relaxed nature.

- Movie11 Shaymin. Level 100, lonely nature.

These Pokémon are still on my Diamond, Pearl, European Platinum or American Platinum, so I'd have to PokéTransfer them for you, if want to trade through Black/White:
- EUSMR09 Regigigas @ Custap Berry (will lose it if I PokéTransfer, of course). Level 100, quirky nature. I have two of these Regigigas.. I'm willing to trade both of them for a Celebi. Not sure about the second one's nature, could look it up if you want to.

Also, I have a couple of shiny Pokémon. Not sure about the natures; Skarmory, Torchic, Cindaquil, Aerodactyl (not sure), the two D/P/Pl fossil Pokémon. Couple more, could check which ones.

Furthermore, I have two versions of Platinum, one Diamond and one Pearl. I have done a few Wi-Fi events, but haven't caught all Pokémon that were made available through them. If you really want me to, I can just go finish the storyline on those games and catch any in-game legend or an event Darkrai for you. I just want to get an event Celebi, as there was no event for it here in the Netherlands.

Benihime

I'm also looking for the Gamestop Celebi. I have a 10 ANIV Celebi, and tons of other events. I also have four boxes of shinies and two boxes of EV trained Pokemon. PM me for a list.

Vilhelm_I

Have a legit gamestop event Celebi up for trade. LFs in my signature.

I have a level 100 (UT) Event Regigigas for you. Would definitely be willing to trade if we can do it soon, I just want that Celebi ASAP. <3

Would have to PokéTransfer it over though (or can I still get Zorua if we trade on a 4th gen game?), so it'd lose whatever berry it is that it's holding.

Reply either here or in a PM. :)

Edit: I have a Zekrom for you as well. It's not UT though, I think it's level 41 now. I've only fought N with it right after I caught it, so it hasn't learned any new moves. Not sure what its nature is though.

Pretty sure you'd rather have the event Regigigas, right?

setclose

got a gamestop celebi, looking for giveaway/ranger deoxys, TRU shaymin, TRU manaphy and UT zekrom. pm me if interested. thanks

kablay

Freek
I'm looking for a legitimate untrained Timid Celebi with Nasty Plot. I don't care if it's from the Gamestop event or not. I can offer several legitimate event Pokemon, including Suicune, Deoxys, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin, and Jirachi, and several other random Pokemon -- just ask me. PM me if you're interested!

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
need one.

I'm here to ask for help in getting event pokemon, i'm looking for any of them celebi, mew well any haha, i'm a completely legit trainer and will offer anything else in trade.:631:

baronjaq

A seasoned vet

I have a shiny patrat and a shiny sweedle, both legit will trade for jachi and celebi

Hpboy7

The Medic
I'm looking for a celebi from the gamestop event that hasn't been used to get zorua. I can offer phione,lvl 100 shiny event entei, or giratina.

JovialFreddy

WIN2011 Celebi for trade

Hey gang,

Looking to trade my GameStop WIN2011 Celebi for Tornadus or a legit Mew - let me know!

JF

duskmeteor

needing a celebi badly, just like arceus, manaphy, mew and shaymin
PM me what you want

Nara

Looking for ANY LEGIT Celebi! :)
I can offer Kyurem, Victini or other breedable pokemon including starters and non black/white versions pokemon :)

kingpee012

Noob xD
offering WIN2010 CELEBI here. Seeking for Shaymin/Arceus/Mew in exchange.

Darkrai619

Pokemon Veteran
Special Celebi but not shiny it's from Kanto lvl 100 pm me for details

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
I've got a legit WIN2011 Celebi with a Perfect 31 IV's in Sp attack. It's UT and lvl. 50 with a timid Nature and knows Nasty plot. PM me with any offers I only want legit pokemon and I'll consider all shinies.

monzly

I have 2 more WIN2011 Celebis that i'll trade for a Tornadus or Reshiram (both UT, though its ok if Reshiram has a couple of EVs...it sucks that they basically make you use him to fight N). Both of these Celebis are still able to unlock the Zorua event. PM me!

bushie

i have a celebi for trade not a gamestop celebi looking for shiny pokemon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.