• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyiri

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Edit: I have two now, thanks guys and gals! :)

Last edited:

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
I've got a Celebi UFT, I'm looking for shinies and events, PM me offers, thanks. :)

Kevin24

Event Collector
Offering a jolly korean cinema celebi. WIll only trade it for really rare events or for other nature cinema celebi. you must keep it perma-nft.

PokéMast3r

Pokemon Master
I'm looking for the American Event Celebi that unlocks Zorua. I just got my Pokemon White so I don't really have much to trade.

Luis_Sera

Looking for:
Shiny, Flawless, Celebi (Bold with HP Fire) UT or 252HP/220Def/36Speed

It can only be shiny from the special event. I can offer a lot for this, please pm me

I'n'I

Looking for Celebii to unlock the Zorua event
I have a lot of pokemon legendary, starters or other, few shinies though
aks and thou shallt receive an answer . .
5157 5250 2252

FairGamer9215

Looking for any Celebi. PM me for offers. Credentials in my sig.

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Hey everyone. I'm looking for the dex info on Celebi. If you can do a trade/trade-back it would be awesome.

Aura_Zorua

Aura Ace
Cross Gen trade With Celebi

Looking for someone who is willing to trade trade their Gamestop event Celebi from their V Gen game to my Pokemon White game. I will trade you my Gamestop Celebi from my Pokemon Soul Silver to your IV Gen game.
FC for both games are on my signature, and PM me if you're interested.
;251;:570:

Would like a Celebi please? if you have a clone and don't want or need it, I'll take it for what ever you want if I have it. I've got over 400 for you to choose from! =D PM me if interested!

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I'm seeking a Celebi. Offers are in my signature. PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Done! Thanks!

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
Just going to post this to let people know about it. ALL shiny celebis are hacks. That includes the shiny ageto celebi.

Looking for a Celebi to get Zorua, I don;t have much to trade, just started playing again a couple weeks ago and missed the event. I do have a level 96 Zekrom, but thats probably my most prized one I have. PM me to discuss, completely willing to cooperate here:) Trading Celebi back wouldn't be a problem either for me

Smoke Monster

I have 2 event Celebi that will unlock Zorua, looking for legit untrained legendary pokemon. Arceus, Darkrai, Rayquaza with good natures prefered but willing to listen to offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.