• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnosis

I'm looking for a Bold or Modest Celebi with, if it's possible good IVs. It doesn't matter if it's a clone. I have several good IV'ed pokemon, and I can give you anything for it.

Kevin24

Event Collector
Looking for a korean cinema celebi with nature beside modest. I can trade alot for it. But you must get it legit checked by Deoxyrocks first.

Last edited:

Narkster

Collecter
I have an unused event Celebi that unlocks Zorua. Im looking for a Shaymin, preferable one that can change forms, but if not then one in Land Form. PM me if interested.

EDIT:Gone

Last edited:

garren

kitties will rule
i would like an event celebi that unlocks zorua but i have nothing to trade for as i am early in the game

Schuler

Gained a Boosted!
Offering UT Modest WIN2011 Celebi. Looking for any/all pokemon in my signature.

lame_Ant

Ace Trainer
lookin' for event celebi to get zorua.
i don't really have anything to give in return.
of course i can just trade the celebi back after i get zorua, if possible.
pm me if you have one available to trade.

IcyHeart

Looking for any legit celebi. i would prefer a lower level and am offering manaphy, victini, shiny kingdra, shiny groudon, shiny feraligatr, or a shiny pikachu.

Garlador

I'm looking for a Celebi. I have nearly every Pokemon in the Pokedex except for the final few rare legendaries.

I can offer: Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Lugia, Regigigas, Rayquaza, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus, Virizion, Suicune, Raikou, Groudon, Kyurem, Kyogre, Mespirit, Phione, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Terrakion, Zekrom, Reshiram.

I can easily acquire Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Uxie, Azelf, Entei, Heatran, or Cobalion if none of those work.

I can offer practically any breedable pokemon, have every starter Pokemon, and I have several rare pokemon like Zorua, Zoroark, Volcarona, and a large variety of Dream World Pokemon.

Hit me up with an offer, please.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for a level 10 or under celebi. I can offer the movie event Victini with searing shot. :)

TurtwigBoom

I'm looking for the celebi that unlocks Zorua, i can offer legends, all grass starters and others... I don't care about level, nature etc.

kaizokucacador

Hey dudes, I'm offering a Celebi for trade. It unlocks zorua, and I'm looking for a shiny dratini, though I will consider other offers. Pm me if interested.

Santella

Hi! I have 3 Level 50 Celebi's up for trade that I acquired through a UK WIFI event. I would like Phione, Manaphy or Darkrai, not fussed about levels or anything, just looking to complete my 'dex. Pm me with any offers :)

lpfaint43

hello! i am looking for a celebi. i have a jirachi or shiny raikou, entai or suicune. i also have all starters or any other non-legendary pokemon available. please PM if you are interested.

thanks!

Last edited:

Osha Say What?

I'm looking for a Celebi to unlock Zorua. I can get an event Regigigas in return for the Celebi.

Status
Not open for further replies.