• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheday

Patience is Virtue
I am looking for a Celebi. I can trade it for legit movie event Meloetta/Keldeo/Victini, TRU Arceus or Shiny Rattata.

Quauhtli

Master Tradesman
Are you looking for a level 50 celebi untouched, usable for the Zorua event?
I'll trade you one for one of the following:
Jirachi, Regigigas, Shaymin, Cobalion, or Terrakion
Or any other legendary if it's shiny.

Last edited:

DracoKing09

Are you looking for a level 50 celebi untouched, usable for the Zorua event?
I'll trade you one for one of the following:
Jirachi, Regigigas, Shaymin, Cobalion, or Terrakion
Or any other legendary if it's shiny.
does the cobalion/terrakion have to be shiny?

5thavenue

Wannabe_Poke_Master
Just looking to finish my pokedex, and Celebi is one of the few that I have yet to collect, PM me if you think we could work something out.

Kiraush

Looking for an untouched modest natured celebi

Celebi FanZ!

Looking for Celebi (Not shiny please). Will trade Arceus or Zekrom. Pm me offers please!

Hey all, I'm looking for a celebi. I don't mind clones. Offering a level 100 wishmaker jirachi. PM me

OT: WISHMKR
ID No.: 20043

My friend code is 3439-4189-5289

Hey there! Looking for any legit Celebi (though clones are fine); PM me what you're looking for and we can work something out. :)

Edit: No longer looking, thanks to everyone who offered! :D

Last edited:

Mr.FusRoDah

I am looking for a Celebi. I already have 6-7 Gamestop Celebi, I am looking for one that isn't, one I can play around with the moveset of and not forever damn myself to feeling guilty for deleting an event exclusive move. I have doubles of several event and legendary pokemon. Ask for a pokemon, and if I have it in my collection, I will respond whether or not I have it. PM me if you're interested.

Nimpe88

Hey, I'm looking for a regular Celebi. He's one of the last three Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex. PM me and I'll try to work something out with you. Please be quick, I have all of the other Pokemon in my PC on display in order from national dex and I'm waiting for these last few Pokemon to make a video of them.

pokemon trainer mystery

looking for a celebi level 50 or lower. don't care where its from as long as it isn't hacked (cloned is fine) i can offer:
shiny pokemon
Piplup lv1
Eevee Flawless lv 1
beldum lv1
turtwig lv 1
regiice from ruby/sapphire/emerald level 40
lavitar lv 1
ho-oh lv 70

other pokemon (not shiny
Jirachi from pokemon channel lv 100

might have others as well pm me if interested or if you want more information.

BlvckChrxs

OT in Tha Hood
id like one of those gamestop celebis...anything in particular u want for it

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
looking for a celebi, have a zora to trade for it :)

3M0B01

Ihave a level 100 celebi if you're interested. PM me so we can work this out! :D

foreverblastoise

Destroyer of Rocket
Trading an UT GAMESTP event Celebi. PM for offers.

carlester

Looking for untouched legit Celebi.. pls. PM me.. thnks!!!

pokeacereg

offering 10th anniversary celebi

i have a 10th anniversary celebi
willing to trade for these pkmn: deoxys, mew, jirachi, arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.