• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamichu

The Hammiest
Looking for legit celebi. Can offer keldeo, meloetta, genesect with shock drive and a few other things. Vm me if interested.

Zen837

Hi,

Am looking for a Legit Celebi, dont mind about the Zorua event or stats/nature.

Can trade any legendary available in the games, any starter pokemon (any amount of these-if you want all starters from a generation thats doable) etc..

pm me

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
offering a WIN2011 celebi BT not used for in game zorua event it is still lv50 send me offers post in my shop or VM me if you want to make an offer for it thanks

manjochr

I am looking for the Celebi :

Level 50
OT: WIN2011 or
INV2011 or
HVR2011
ID: 01211

And I am offering an Arceus lvl 100 michina
Greek event triggers the ruins in hg-ss

ghostboobs

Looking for any non-hax Celebi. :3

Willing to trade any or a few of these...
4 - Zorua Eggs

19 - Male Zoruas
Level 1
Mild, Docile, Careful, Quiet, Lonely, Brave, Timid, Calm, Hardy, Sassy, Adamant, Lax, Impish, Gentle Natures

1 - Female Lanturn
Level 51
Docile Nature

1 - Male Butterfree
Level 60
Timid Nature

1 - Male Raichu
Level 13
Calm Nature

1 - Male Hydreigon
Level 67
Serious Nature

1 - Female Larvesta
Level 46
Lonely Nature

1 - Male Eevee
Level 1
Bold Nature

1 - Female Spiritomb
Level 40
Naughty Nature

1 - Rotom
Level 40
Hasty Nature

1 - Female Vaporeon
Level 100
Brave Nature

1 - Male Braviary
Level 57
Hasty Nature

Legendary Pokemon:
1 - Virizion
Level 42
Jolly Nature

1 - Terrakion
Level 42
Lax Nature

1 - Cobalion
Level 42
Bold Nature

2 - Male Thundurus
Level 40 & Level 59

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for UT Modest/Timid Celebi! Offering legendaries, shinies, DWf, Egg Move pokemon, All gen starters and evolutionary items.

PM me so we can work something out!

Last edited:
I have WIN2011 Celebi, looking for Meloetta event

Last edited:

kaworu52

Collector
Hi all! I'm hoping to get my hands on a legit WIN2011 Celebi (any level). I know they are quite popular, but I hoped someone might be willing to part with it for something. I seem to have every Pokemon in the 5th Gen and almost everything from the 4th Gen (with the exceptions of Shaymin and Regigigas). I'm mostly interested in trading off one of my two shiny Pokemon for the Celebi, assuming anyone is interested in them. I have a Shiny Swoobat (Lv. 28 and traded from the Japanese Ver. and it is male) and a Shiny Golurk (Lv. 43). Please just PM me and hopefully we can make a trade!

Kaworu

Still looking for a Celebi. I can offer these:

Mewtwo
Reshiram
Kyurem
Virizion
Raikou
Darkrai

pokemon trainer mystery

my offer
Pokemon jungle tour celebi level 10 t(had pokevirus hasn't gained any other experience) nature bold :note i have reason to believe this one has been cloned allot as i found one on the gts recently (completely different source from this one:

looking for:
Dw Charmander

Just for clarity the celebi has been cloned allot from the looks of it and also has pokevirus but is overwise fine. pm if possible

Rincewind404

Looking for any legit Celebi.
Have a level 5 japanese mew,L50 victini, and L15 kendo and a DWF smeargle. all of the last three are mine and uncloned.

bigboy1173

looking for a legit celebi. I can obtain any starter pokemon egg, as well as zorua eggs. Also have many other pokemon im willing to trade.
PM if intrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.