• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty Zekrom

Looking for a low leveled not cloned or hacked Bold/Calm nature celebi,I have a lot of legendaries for trade(in my sig),starters,volt tackle pichu,bullet punch riolu and more PM me if interested

Last edited:

konz4

I really would love a celebi. I have a victini to trade plus many ev trained perfect natured level 90 pokes including adament and modest lucarios. Adament metagross and others. Also have a kyrem level 70. pm me if you'd like to help a fella out!

Matthew16

Pokemon Collector
Really want a LEGIT Celebi. Got many shiny pokemon up for trade. PM if interested. TRADE DONE.

Last edited:

edward-pol

Hey guys, I'm looking for a celebi, and I really dont care about where he came from :p
I was looking for one since pokemon pearl has came out, but I never could put my hands on any :/
If some one have a celebi, and dont mind share it with me I will really appricate it! :)
I have all kinds of pokemon, from starters untill legendaries, so just PM me and we will find together something that you would like! :)

dracon1

Just Monika
looking for a celebi c:
offering
hidden ability pokemon
imposter ditto
french ditto
shinies:leafeon,porygonZ,haxorus,garchop,croagunk
dream radar landorus with sheer force ev trained in sp atk atk and speed(rash nature) and has life orb attached

kaworu52

Collector
I'm offering a Celebi (Lv. 47 with a bold nature, not caught or trained by me) and i'd be willing to trade it for a legit Deoxys (any form) or a mew (preferably at a level lower than 50). PM me with any offers.

Smog125

Looking for Legit/Cloned Untouched Celebi (Pref. Win2011, as to be able to active Zorua event).

Can offer 1 of the following UT event pokes:

Deoxys, Mew, (Jap) Meloetta, WishMKR Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Arceus.

Pm me if interested! :D

TRADE COMPLETT!

Last edited:

AphoticVoid

Pokémon Trainer
Looking for an UT, Legit, Modest Celebi. PM me and maybe we could work something out :)

Blitro

The Master Mew
Offering a Celebi, PM me with offers.

bluecr

Det. John Kimble
Looking for a legit UT Celebi. I have shiny pokemon for the trade. PM me if interested. [Trade Done]

Last edited:

Malezra

Got a Jirachi, Manaphy or an UT Genesect (Docile nature) looking for a Legit Celebi to finish my Dex. Got a few shinys as well if you're looking for a Serviper, Haxorus, Seaking, or Gyrados.
Should be on today until around noon PM if you'd like to trade before then.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
looking for a celebi!

bluecr

Det. John Kimble
Got a Modest UT lvl 10 Celebi, looking for a Shaymin, Victini, or a Keldeo. PM me if interested

blastoise01

Im looking for a timid or modest latios, can offer: DW poliwag, calm cresselia, calm deoxys, timid rayquaza, DW dratini and all regions starters and if you want any jolly, modest, adamant or timid nature breedable pokemon pm me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.