• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalH

looking for Celebi, data only, will trade back.

Got it, thanks ShinyDragonairgirl

Last edited:

radiant taco

need a celebi, preferably w/ a positve def or sp def nature

i have various pokes to trade such as rayquaza, kyogre, groudon, suicune, raikou, articuno,cobalio, terrakion, virizion, palkia,kyurem, reshiram, zekrom, lugia, ho-oh, tornadus, landorus, genesect, jirachi, shaymin, cresselia, uxie, mesprit, latias, shiny scizor metagross and various other egg dw pokemon

pm if youre interested

also if you can nickname it, that would be cool too

nandamaung

Looking for legendaries. Willing to offer multiple battle enhancing items: focus, choice items

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
looking for event celebi any lvl any nature.
Offering:
Event Victini
Event Zekrom
Shiny Pikachu (lightning rod)
Event Darkrai
Event Reshiram

manafiend

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Would like the dex entry of Celebi, offering the dex entry of deoxys to trade and trade back.
Notes: complete

Last edited:

will16

are you still trading that Celebi if you are what for i have every gen starter and many more pokemon willing to trade almost anythig

Big_Tedley

Hey all

Im a long time user of serebii but first time forum user, Ive done most events in the UK and the only pokemon i need to complete up to the end of the Unova dex is Celebi and Meleotta. The reason for this post is for anyone to trade me a Celebi, i do have a wide selection of pokemon, at all levels and a few shinys which i would be willing to trade for a Celebi. I would also be willing just to do a data trade if no1 has a spare one that they are willing to part with

PM me if your interested.

Many thanks.

Tedley

Natrillion

Looking for a legit event celebi! I have a deoxys, arceus, shaymin, or darkrai to offer :) please PM me ASAP!

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
If anybody has the celebi that can unlock zorua, I can offer a lot of foreign shinies and legendarys, pm me for details

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
Zorua celebi

If anybody has the celebi that can unlock zorua, I can offer a lot of foreign shinies and legendarys, pm me for details

Bathrezz

Trade complete

Last edited:

stuartsbigfish

Have a GameStop celebi to trade for any in my sig or a good offer

LunaWolf

Looking for legit, non-shiny Celebi(with name/nickname "Celebi", no upper cases)!!! Offers in sig.

Last edited:

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
I'm looking for an Event Celebi which was not gotten via cheat and which is not cloned. I have an untrained 10th Anniversary Celebi but I don't know if it is cloned. Whoever has a Celebi to trade, PM me. In case you don't mind not knowing it I can give you the other Celebi. I can trade you any other Pokémon except Meloetta as well.

I have an extra GameStop event Celebi that I would gladly part ways with for a legit BW2 event Genesect (no nicknames or Japanese events please). PM me if interested.

Tymell

Greetings all,

I'm back able to trade again for the next three weeks, have a Celebi available. Looking for a Shaymin (details irrelevant so long as it's legit). Also have everything in my sig available too.

Please let me know if interested, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.