• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to circle trade a Celebi for my Pokedex. I can offer Jirachi, Keldeo, and Victini, many other legendaries, and anything breedable. If you have one, please let me know!

neptune_021

Is there a shiny event Celebi out? Cause if there is I would like to trade for it. And I would prefer it to be legit and not hacked Idc if it's cloned. I can breed almost anything and I've got a couple of events if your interested in those. And I've got some dream world pokemon too. Just pm me I might have what your looking for.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a legitimate Celebi (so from any event) offfering any one thing or a combination from my signature, thankyou.

Kiraush

I am in dire desire of a Modest 10Aniv celebi with reasonable IVs, please send me a message if you have one.
I do not mind if it's nicknamed as long as the name is appropriate
I do not mind if it's cloned
I do not mind if it's trained, I can have someone EV Berry it

Please throw me a message if you have one!

Last edited:

Kiraush

I am in dire desire of a Modest 10Aniv celebi with reasonable IVs, please send me a message if you have one.
I do not mind if it's nicknamed as long as the name is appropriate
I do not mind if it's cloned
I do not mind if it's trained, I can have someone EV Berry it

Please throw me a message if you have one!

HHG

need this pokemon please trade

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Celebi so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

Looking for the Event Celebi. I'm willing to discuss what you want in return. If you want I have 2 Victinis on my Pokemon Black. I am willing to part with one of them for a Celebi. PM me if you have a Celebi to offer and we can talk over what it is you are looking for. Willing to help with trade evolutions if you want as well.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I'm still looking for a celebi, I can trade a HGSS Arceus, DWA jp Palkia and some DWF as well as some other events legendaries.

I have a couple 10 aniv celebi in my collection and would be happy to trade one for LEGIT shaymin.
Both UT
Pm me if interested!
Please and thanks

Last edited:

too-weak

Darn. Got messaged and linked to proof that looks like what I wanted (shiny Celebi) isn't actually available legitimately :(

Last edited:

Maxwe11

I too am looking for a legit Celebi for my collection.

The rarest Pokemon I have I am willing to trade would be my Mystery Mew, but I am willing to trade any other Pokemon that can be bred.

Hayate Ayasaki

Offering: Flawless modest GAMESTP Celebi or lax 10 ANNIV Celebi

LF: shiny flawless I don't have, events I dont have check out my sig for more

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
Trade concluded.

Last edited:

firestarter2398

To drX I've messaged you before about some other pokemon so pm me on that
I have a phione and it's not on your list will trade that for celebi if you're interested
Thanks

White draco

Best of the losers
Modest Pokemon movie 10 celebi untouched, FREE. First come, first serve

firestarter2398

Could I have it? What do you need? Do you want to trade back, if so I have one condition on that

techofreak

I am looking for a legit Celebi. Can offer anything but Celebi and Shaymin. Everything I have is 100% legitimate. PM me if interested.

LaraCroft85

Looking for a Celebi. Not that interested in keeping the pokemon, just filling up my dex. So no problem to do a trade-back:)
Have most legendaries/breedables, so hopefully I can help fill up your dex in return for your help!:)

--------------

Trade completed:):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.