• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZakRs1

Completionist
LF Celebi.

As long as its UT and legit, I don't care what nature or event.

I can offer:

Movie12 Meloetta UT
Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus UT
Oblivia Deoxys (not leveled, but does have some xp gained)
Johto Ruins Giratina/Palkia UT
Dream World Dialga UT

You can probably pick one of the common legendaries such as the 3 birds / 3 dogs / 3 regis etc.. I think I don't have a spare regice/suicine but the rest are good for spares..

You may have ONE pokemon from the list, in some cases such as the tornadus trio, you may have 2 but is for me to decide out of the pokemon you pick if you can.

Please would like a Celebi soon, its the last legendary that I have to rely on others for before the new game comes out <3 thanks

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
Hey, I'm looking for a Celebi to complete my Pokedex. I'll be happy to return it straight away. Anyone out there willing to help me out?

spyke 94

Hey, I'm looking for a celebi to complete my pokedex, can anyone help me? I will be happy to return it afterwards :).

Yousifernator

Trainer since 1996
EDIT: Trade completed! =D

Seeking LEGIT Celebi, shiny or otherwise, level and nature etc. unimportant.

I have all UT:

Event:
Shiny SUM2013 Dialga, willing to SR for specific nature
Plasma Deoxys x2

Dream World (level 5 or 10):
Dialga x2
Palkia
Giratina X2
Ho-Oh
Lugia

Also have others, PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Lewsafurr

teenage grandpa
Looking for a legit UT celebi preferably calm/timid/modest with good ivs. Willing to trade events/shinies. I have deoxys/dialga/palkia events i can soft reset for natures/ivs if you want as well as other events and many shinies. PM me. thanks :)

complete

Last edited:

pikkichu

Have Ut jap celebi looking for english one or another event pokemon that I dont have, bust be legit uncloned and english

Edit: got it

Last edited:

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
I have the event jirachi that is not shiny it and is not a wish maker looking for shinies

PAndrews

Looking for a legit Mew & Celebi (both modest or timid)

I have:
3 Unclaimed Shiny Dialga's
3 unclaimed Shiny Palkia's
2 unclaimed Plasma Deoxys

Viiinc

Edit: done.

Last edited:

bamhm182

I'm looking for most of the event only pokemon. As of last night, I just traded over the last 3 pokemon I needed for a "complete" pokedex to Black 2, so I can offer any of the non-event pokemon, the most recent deoxys event, or the shiny Palkia or shiny Dialga from Gamestop. PM me if interested.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
EDIT: trade compleated

Last edited:

Lady Mizukage

/ᐠᵕ ‸ᵕᐟ\ノ
I'm looking for a celebi too! I can offer the Gamestop Palkia, a shiny swinub, a kyurem or something else!

Andreibr

i want a celebi,i have only a mew (most rare ihave) to trade, its my dream to have a celebi, can anyone help me???(i also have a event zekrom)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.