• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

g-rex

dubstep
am looking for a shiny celebi, lvl does not matter. i have a lvl 100 shiny thundurus. it is legit, so i want a legit one in return.

insanityturtle

Looking for any Celebi, can offer Shiny Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, Regigigas, and others. Please let me know of any interest.

Ubula

I'm looking for ANY Celebi so long as it was legitimately obtained/cloned. I want to eventually forward it to Pokemon X, and apparently a new feature will detect hacked Pokemon and prohibit them from being traded forward to Gen 6.

I'm willing to trade my entire Shiny Sinnoh Creation Trio; other Pokemon I have available for trade are Kyurem, Groudon, any of the Kanto Legendary Birds (or all of them if you want), any of the Johto Legendary Dogs (or all of them if you want), an event Mewtwo, a SoulSilver Mewtwo, a SoulSilver Lugia, a SoulSilver Ho-Oh, or any combination of the above as long as it's fair. I'd say Celebi is worth two or three of any of those Legendaries.

Let me know by PM if you can help me out. :)

I have a Hasty, Jappense Event Celebi for trade. PM Me for offers!

insanityturtle

Would you take any of the SUM2013 shinies. I have other legendaries avalible.

utlhmsus

I'm looking for any LEGIT Celebi (no hacks or clones). I don't care about stats or natures. I unfortunately don't have much to offer anymore but I do have the following:

Shiny Tentacruel
Shiny Crobat
Mewtwo

Plus I can breed any Pokemon (including Phione if that helps).

Last edited:

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
I really need a Celebi!

Willing to trade Rayquaza, Kyogre, Shiny Giratina, or some other non-event legendaries if that's what youre looking for

TwoTailsOfAwesome

Dead Account
Hey people, I would really like a Celebi to complete my PEARL national dex. I don't care wether or not it is cloned. I would really like it to be the SS event one but if its normal that's cool :)
I would appreciate anyone interested in helping me to PM me, we will work out trade details there.

Thank you~

fireice

does anyone have a Modest or Calm Celebi

I can offer:
Genesect (Hasty)
Uxie (Timid)
Keldeo (Timid)
Cobalion (Jolly)
Kyogre (Timid)
Virizion (Jolly)
Terrakion (Jolly)
Victini (Timid)
Suicune (Calm)
Giratina (Naive)
Ho-Oh (Quirky)
Lugia (Lonely)
Ho-Oh (Jolly)
Dialgla (Naive)
Palkia (Bold)
Heatran (Docile)
Azelf (Mild)
Meloetta (Timid)
Rayquaza (Jolly)
Giratina (Naughty)
Palkia (Hasty)
Giratina (Modest)
Giratina (Impish)

Earendil

I have a Jolly event Celebi up for trade. In exchange, I am looking for bred DWF versions of any three of the following Pokemon:

Weedle, Paras, Diglett, Meowth, Machop, Bellsprout, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Shellder, Krabby, Horsea, Scyther, Elekid, Magby, Pinsir, Kabuto, or Munchlax

Please feel free to contact me via PM for further details.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Giving DW pokemon or shiny dratini for a celebi
Please pm me

fegewers

Felipe
I'm looking for a Legit events:
Celebi
Shaymin
Deoxys
Arceus
Darkrai
Jirachi

I can offer:
SPR2012 Reshiram
SPR2012 Zekrom
FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune
WIN2011 Shiny Entei
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou
FAL2010 Mew

PM-me if interested :D

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Lvl 70 10 ANIV Celebi for trade. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless you never know. Worst I can say is no. :D Also looking for Calm Celebi guys!

Last edited:

NINJA PENGUIN

I have a Ageto (Japanese Colloseum Bonus Disc) Celebi for trade. Trainer No: 31121.

I am looking for any Meloetta or Genesect!

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Excuse me but I have some questions that I like to ask of you. What is the best nature for Celebi? And which EV spread should I have for it?

Last edited:

serenitygi

I want any celebi, i dont care what nature, level, etc. Message me for offers.

Hey I've got a Lvl.100 Bold Japanese Celebi for trade. Because I got it in a trade I can't be 100% sure if it's legit but as far as I can see it is (from Hoenn). I'm willing to trade it for a Meloetta or HA Female Eevee (for breeding so I can make a Hyper Voice Sylveon out of it) Please PM me when interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.