• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#252 Treecko / #253 Grovyle / #254 Sceptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxamous

Looking for an adamant Dream world ability treeko, grovyle, or sceptile. I am offering a dwf poliwag, dwf mantine, or an entie, raikou, or suicune.
Please message me if you have it :)
If you don't like the offers we could try to work something out :)

Last edited:

ebevan91

I'm looking for ALL starters except Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Unova starters.

Kybosh

I have all the starters and am willing to help out, pm with needs.

Last edited:

LoneWolf676

EDIT: No longer required.

Last edited:

charlieoshea

Hi, Looking for a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile.
Also any Pokémon from the Chimchar and Turtwig evolution lines.
I can offer any other breedables in exchange.
White 2 Friend Code: 3741 0306 7451

Got one. If you need one, I can trade you one.

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Trying to reform my old Hoenn Team if anyone is wiling to trade me a Trecko I would be very happy.
Can offer all Unova starter and some other things.

BlueLeoBlood

Viking Trainer Leo
Looking for all 3 hoenn starters! Offering all 3 kanto and/or all 3 unova! ((Can also breed a cyndaquil)) Many other pokemon for trade- pm or respond however if interested friend code in signiture!! ((don't care about IV/EV'/natures )
ALSO: Need a lot of basic hoenn pokemon (zigzagoon, spinda, swellow, etc.)) PM if you have ANY- I have 430 pokemon, so I'm sure I have something you'd like :)

Chlorrr

Looking for lv 1 legit Treecko, dont care about nature etc. Can offer torchic, charmander, bulbasaur, totodile, chikorita or cyndaquil. Message me

Trade found. Thank you

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Gen V Trade | PM Me :)

I have
Lv 1 Trecko M

I need
-Mew, Groudon, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Regigas, Regice, Victini, Reshiram, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy (All Preferably UT);
-Multiple Female Eevees; Female Espeon; Male Umbreon
-Shiny Starters;
-Female Chicorita

Steddi

Hey I'd like a Treecko, in my signature I have quite a few starters and dwf. Thanks!

Hey there! Could anyone possibly trade me a Treecko please? I can trade you any Kanto starters, any Johto starters, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup, or any Unova starter~ My white 2 FC is 0047 0712 6948

EDIT: Thank you Silvah_Rush for the Treecko!

Last edited:

ketouzin

I have been breeding Treecko (trying for a female), so I have many to unload. I will take most any trades, but I would be grateful for any pokemon holding a protector.

Trade Done!

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I have a male treecko

PM me when you have any of these:

Wishlist
;383; , ;491; , ;492; , ;493; , ;378; , ;251; , ;386; , ;490; , Genesect, Meloetta, Victini, Reshiram
1 Male ;133; and 2 Female ;133;s , Female ;196; , Male ;197; , Male ;363; , Female ;406; , Male ;309;
Any Shiny Starters​

Unleashed45

Looking for all starters in any region

The ones I currently have now are.. (I am breeding these as well)

- Snivy
- Oshawott
- Totodile

Anyone who can offer me a shiny starter, or shiny evolution of a starter, I can offer a Kyurem (spliced together with a Zekrom)

Poliwag92

Looking for a Treecko, I am able to offer other starters (see my sig) in exchange though if you are looking for anything else PM and I'll see what I can do. I am not bothered about the gender, nature, etc. of the Treecko.

Thanks!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I am lookinf for a UT Shiny male Treecko. I have a Shiny Bulbasaur and Shiny Scizor for trade.

and more in my sig. PM me!

Last edited:

bulbomar

Looking for Mudkip and Treecko

Looking for Treecko and Mudkip. Offering Turtwig or Oshawott.

PM if interested, please.

W2 - 5458 7313 9094

Trade Completed: A billion thanks to Echo13 for the help. She's a lifesaver!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.