• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#252 Treecko / #253 Grovyle / #254 Sceptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnitzul

PM if you need a Treeko, I'll accept almost anything in return! :)

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed Starters from all regions, looking for Pre Gen-V Pokemon
PM me

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
trade completed

Last edited:

CrobatOwns

Back from the dead!
I have a few shiny treecko for trade! Looking for 5th gen shinies, namely ones in sig, but all offers accepted!

:D

thanks buddies

Fang Joker

Just looking for a Treeko.

All i have to offer is whats in Black including Zorua

Ju-da-su

I have DREAM WORLD Treeko UT up for grab. The Treeko is caught in Dream Ball, either Adamant or Modest (Outstanding IVs), is nicknamable providing that it follows the Japanese suits (Japanese or English with 5 or less letters). I can also SR for other natures in other balls using my backup save, since I obtained it myself, if you want. I can provide photo of campaign case where the serial number is located and two GL screenshot as proof of legitimacy.

I'm looking for Dream World Charmander, Squirtle, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup, Flareon, Espeon, Glaceon, Croagunk and Mamoswine, all with some proof of legitimacy.

DaveXorPoke

Hey gang!

I'm currently working on becoming a Pokemon breeder and am trying to fill some holes in my starting lineup before offering a PokeStore! If you can help i'd greatly appreciate it!!

All pokemon can be infected with PokeRus! if desired :)

Looking for:

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Mudkip
Treecko
Torchic
Chimchar
Piplup
Eevee
Black Specific Pokemon (e.g Gothita, Tornadus (heh. wishful thinking))

Offering:

Archen
Abra
Charmander w/ Flamethrower And Dragon Pulse
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Larvesta
Oshawott w/ Surf and Waterfall
Snivy w/ Energy Ball
Tepig
Tirtouga
Smoochum
Zorua

megablitz

looking for any UT jolly treecko willing to some starters and shinies. btw a shiny treecko would be nice. very nice.

Last edited:

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Looking for level 1 UT LEGIT Treecko nicknamed Wilton Pm me plz
Found Trade

Last edited:

Firezora

offering all the starter pokemon in my list

Eevee0923

LF: Shiny treecko

Can offer a shiny JAP terrakion or a shiny JAP pidove, also have some shinnies from previous gens. If you are looking for something in particular let me know, I might have one. Might be willing to part with some of my JAP DW pokes as well.

BGh0st

Looking for the following Starters

Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treeco
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig

PM me please!

Last edited:

slobomon

Looking for legit max stat sceptile, please PM me, either on heart gold or black, preferably black, thanks

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I have a box full of Level 1 UT Modest Treeckos, mostly male but a couple females. Please PM me with offers.

Firebrand

Indomitable
I have a lvl 100 sceptile. Anyone wants it, make me an offer.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Sorry man, dont really like deerling and i have a zoroark :(

Status
Not open for further replies.