• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Quark

Jack of All Trades
I'm looking for any Torchic, Combusken or Blaziken, so long as it's breedable and not hacked (I'm just going to breed my own anyways). I can offer most Pokemon from B/W, as well as a few other odd Pokemon from Gen 1 and 2, so if you can help me out by making me a fair offer, I'd appreciate it.

If you have anything in mind, just PM me.

EDIT: Now have the Torchic. Thanks to those that offered.

Last edited:

Adam Mabilangan

Cuenca Clan
Looking for EV'd Blaziken. Offers in Sig
*notice* While everything is avaliable, i will decide if the trade is reasonable.

Crocojaw47

Travelling Pilgrim
I'm looking for any of the Pokemon in this evolutionary chain, preferrably Torchic. Will trade for any Generation 5 Starter.

duskmeteor

Wanted Jolly DW Torchic

PM me for offers

Jmk

Im looking for torchic lvl 1 with good IV's and DW... I can offer Adamant groudon and all the other Hoenn legendaries.

Cazuual

Your Average Gamer.
I have a UT level 1 Torchic Careful Nature and egg move fire blast any offers pm me for another starter UT

pkmnnerd14

Event Collector
i have a DW speed boost adamant near flawless 31/31/31/x/31/31 torchic. PM me for offers. looking mostly for other events

Smiffeh

Lvl 1 Torchics

Have many lvl 1 torchics with 31 Spd IV. Looking for other starters, especially Charmander, Squirtle, Chimchar & Mudkip.

PM if you're interested.

Ashriall

LF DW Torchick w/ Adamant Nature

Trading -

Shiny Female Timid Zoroark w/ Dark Pulse
Jolly Skill Link Shelder w/ Rock Blast
Timid Larvesta
Adamant Female Eevee (Willing to Breed for other natures)
Any Elemental Monkeys
Timid Compound Eyes Joltik
Adamant Braviary
Any Fossil Pokemon

flick1001

Ace Chick Trainer
Looking for any torchic to help fill my pokedex. I can offer other starters or basic pokemon from unova. Please PM if interested.

Solaris Lux

Winning est. 1995
I'm looking for an Adamant DW torchic. It can be cloned or whatever, and it could possibly be hacked as long as it was made to look not completely hacked. Pretty much, the more legit it is, the more I will give. This is not really for tournament battling, this is pretty much for my own personal use.
I am offering:

Shiny Regice, Calm nature
Shiny Ninjask, Naughty nature
Shiny Shedninja, Naughty nature
Shiny Geodude, Hasty nature
Female Growlithe with Adamant Nature
Male Houndour with Hasty nature
Gamestop Shiny Suicune
Gamestop Shiny Entei
Just about any starter from Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

Vulken

The OD of the OG
Offering an RNG'd, Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31) Male Speed Boost Torchic, UT. Looking for other rare flawless Pokes.

Itzen

I have 3 torchics! Pm me with offers!

(Looking for: ;293; ;155; ;228; ;024; ;159; ;442; )

Last edited:

Dyabel

can breed any starter, Zoura and Phione, just PM me

Quibibble

Pokemon Breeder
I can do the same along with many others just read my sig and don't hesitate to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.