• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafylee

Breeding all starters, willing to trade multiple aswell as others in my sig for shinies, particularly UT trapinch, charmander and larvesta

yellowscyther

Scyther Fan
looking for DW torchic/combusken/blaziken jolly or adamnt offering DW eevee poliowag or vulpix or shiny UT sandile contact via pm if intrested

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Looking for UT DW torchic LEGAL with jolly nature can offer shiny for it ! Pm me

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Looking for a blaziken. pm me with offers.

xucretis

i got lot of torchics to give away,have lot of natures,and have too gastlys and riolus,anything i dont have serves for offer,pm me if interested

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I can breed torchic and train them if requested. PM or VM me any offers. Check my trade shop for my wishes if I have posted then when you read this. If not just PM or VM me to discuss it further. I will probably trade for something I don't currently have in white

khill24

Hey I'm looking for a DW torchic legal preferably. I'm offering female DW Gligar/Vulpix. Please PM with a response.

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Looking for DW torchic Legal! can trade shiny for it! PM me!! *must go hack check confirm its legal!

Deniro

I need any of the three forms, can offer; Oshawott, Mudkip, Piplup, Aerodactyle, Chikorita, Snivy, Turtvig, Treecko, Eevee, Tepig, Chimchar, Spirittomb, Bagon, Omanyte,, Zorua, Rotom, Charmender, Feebass and Gible with outrage, I can also breed for any starter expect obviously torchic.

Edit: no longer need one

Last edited:

gengar96

Looking for a dream world Torchic with adamant/lonely/naughty/brave natures offering Movie arceus/Gamestop Jarachi

Name:peter
FC:1463 7900 6857 (white)

Last edited:

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
These are all torchic's I have.

DW Torchic
1 Lonely Male/ 2 Adamant Male
Regular Torchic
1 Adamant Torchic Male/ 1 Jolly Male

PM me all your offers.

Last edited:

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
could i have a torchic? lvl 1? i have pokemon black and im opening it as i type this.... what would you like in exchange?

Yes I have lvl 1 Torchic Dream World and Normal Torchic. PM me your Offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.