• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadflame

Pokémon Master
Jolly Speed Boost Torchic

I am looking for a Jolly Speed Boost Torchic with good speed iv's in speed and attack. I am offering an event Celebi, a Timid Thundurus, or a Modest Kyurem. PM me if interested.

TopDecking Shinobi

Looking for something along the lines of this.

Torchic Lv.1
Nature: Adamant
Shiny: If Possible Yes
Hacked: No
Ability: Speed Boost If Possible

I can provide Lv.1 Unova starters, as well as Eevees (I have 30 Eevees so...) and Zoruas.

silverine

Breeder & Collector
need female-DW-torchic

pm me

djfmurphy

I have Torchic. Looking for Johto and Sinnoh starters.

EDIT: DONE!!

Last edited:

Thadenvy

Sceptile Hoarder
Seeking DW torchic. I have several shinies, and almost every legendary. I also have a few event-only pokemon, namely the DW Arceus and the Celebi from the event. PM me if you have any LEGIT DW torchics. We can negotiate.

Edit: I also have EVERY starter of the main series games.

Last edited:

NEWThax

Looking for a Torchic any level and any gender, willing to trade girl or boy Pepig, girl or boy Pichu, or lvl.100 Bisharp PM me if you are interested.

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
Looking for a Torchic. I have a female Rattled Poochyena that I will happily give for a Torchic, so PM if you want to trade.
EDIT: Done

Last edited:

Stloc1

Looking for UT or OU Blaziken. Look at my sig or pm me if you're interested in anything.

gardevoir_blue

i could trade you that freshly hatch torchic all i ask for is a lv. 1 aron sturdy with endaevor

Ayu-Ayu

looking for a torchic doesnt matter what the nature or the gender, please pm me with offers and we'll work something out

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
I can take you up on that offer! I would like a female Eevee, and I can offer a female Torchic. She has a Gentle Nature(+SpDef, -Def), but I can breed for Speed or Admant if you don't mind the wait.

gardevoir_blue

i have a shiny chrmander i think it just hatched lv. 5 but notsure what i want in exchange

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
LF DW torchic, any nature, have:
Ferroseed w/ both stealth rock/ spikes
Gible w/ outrage
charmander 5th gen w/ dragon pulse
deino w/ dark pulse
hydreigon shiny lv 100
shiny golduck
pikachu/ pichu w/ volt tackle
a female DW torkoal w/ fissure
an adamant DW rhydon
a timid zorua
etc.

boyerboy

Feel the...BANG!
Will anyone trade me a Speed Boost Torchic (Female)? PM me if you want a certain Pokemon. I might already have it or i might be able to get one for you. Will trade starters also!

RexNovus

The Rex is King
I'm still in need of a Dream World/Speed Boost Torchic (or Combusken/Blaziken). Trained or untrained, with good iv's and nature. I don't mind if it's cloned.
I can offer to RNG a shiny pokemon of your choice (aslong it's breedable), with the iv's and nature of your choice aswell. PM me if you're interested.

Pokemon already ready:
Shiny modest Deino, with Dark Pulse. Near flawless.
Shiny jolly Rufflet. Near flawless.
Shiny modest Eevee, with wish. Near Flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.