• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine72

Hope Rides Alone
Looking for a Torchic. I can offer Black exclusives (including swarm Pokemon), Charmander w/ Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flamethrower, Eevees, and the Unova starters. I can give any of these Pokerus. PM me please! :)

Hydrogen

The Dragon Master
Seeking DW Torchic. Offering almost anything you could want including event pokemon, any item(s) in any quantity with reason, shinies, shiny legendaries, and legendaries. PM me PLEASE. :)

aeroi

looking for a Torchic!

Offering
Charmander(may have Dragon Dance/Outrage. I need to breed more though)
Cyndaquil(may have Flare Blitz. I also need to breed more D: )
Piplup
Mudkip
Bulbasaur

Last edited:

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
I need a Torchic i am able to offer any of the sinoh starters, Mudkip series and treeko series and Blatoise and Charizard series as well as Venesaur series. PM me of you want a deal.

Dais

Hi, I'm looking for a few older generation pokemon that cant be obtained in white, among them I would put torchic near the top of the list(I am looking legendaries too but I have nothing to offer for those) so I'm posting in this thread. I had a great blaziken on ruby but I skipped gen 4 and don't have 2 DSs to transfer anyway.
I don't have much to offer, just the normal stuff from white but I can catch or breed most anything.

Well, that isn't entirely true. I did catch this one raticate. I haven't checked his IVs but looking at the quality of his pixels I can tell he is something out of this world. I fear that trying to check and quantify his awesomeness would destroy whatever hardware I attempted said calculations on. He is not shiny but If he were it would drain a DS's battery life like a vampire in a gas station to power such an unquenchable beast. The only reason I am even considering trading this majestic rodent is because I don't think my classic DS can handle the intensity of training it and may vaporize.

-ok I am just playing around about the raticate. if you can't get the humor I apologize, I'm just trying to break the ice on a very dull post-

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
I have several Blaziken due to my several Ruby/Emerald play-throughs. 3 of them are level 100. I want decent 5th generation Pokémon in return, PM me your offers!

turboo

Training day
I have a couple of zangoose. let me know about a trade looking for pokemon from different generations.
names SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

turboo

Training day
I have a couple of torchic. let me know about a trade looking for pokemon from different generations.
names SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

TRMshadow

Arcanine Breeder
Looking for something in the torchic line, the higher up the better.

I have All starters except this one and loads others including some legendary and egg move pkmn. PM me

*Trade completed*

Last edited:

TheGodOfWar91

Looking for any in the Torchic line. Nature, gender, level doesn't matter.

I have mostly Unova pokemon, but some others as well. Some rarer ones:

Charmander
Gengar
Metagross
Clefable
Hippopotas
Zorua
and more...

Send me a PM if you're willing to trade. :)

Edit: Got what I needed.

Last edited:

chillen25

am looking for a dw ability torchic....i can pretty much get u any pokemon u want shiny or nonshiny....pm me interested

Last edited:

Leeham38

Of The Shattered Sun
Looking for any Torchic. Check sig for what I am currently trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.