• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceprince8703

Im looking for a Torchic, any kind, any level, any nature, just to have one, i dont have much to offer since i just started playing black 2, but torchic is my fav. pokemon.

yba_990

looking for the hoenn starters
have the unova, kanto and johto starters to offer plus many pokemon from gen I to IV just ask and ill tell u if i have it

PM me if ur interested

SKIN.

Have lv 35 speed boost torchick. looking for the same just a lower level, or a female dw swinub. other offers aswell

bankaibahamut

Casual Trainer
Update: trade done, if you want a torchic PM me.

Last edited:
I am searching for a Torchic (Either Male or Female) and can be any level for my Pokemon White 2 Game. I will be able to discuss what I could offer via PM.

ImmortalDreamer

Shine Hunter
Looking for Torchic for BW2. PM me if you have extras.

Isaac84

My name is Isaac my friend code is 0863 2061 9834 im looking for a Torchic. I can offer Totodile, Turtwig, Treecko, Snivy, Cyndaquil, Charmander, Chimchar, Bulbasaur, Omanyte, Archen, and Aeredactyl. PM me if anyone wants to trade.

DigitalH

Looking for a Torchic, any level, gender, or nature.

pm me if you have extras.
White friend code: 2280 1738 6789

Got it earlier today, thanks Pikafleg.

Last edited:

DaddyEwok

Looking for a Torchic any level, gender or nature. PM me with details =)

Nenharm

Pokémon Master
I'm able to breed torchics :) I'm looking for other starters:
Oshawott
Tepig

Bulbasaur
Chikorita
Cindiquil
Treeko
Turtwig

PM me if you have any :)

ebevan91

I can breed Hoenn starters. I'm looking for 1st, 2nd, and 4th gen starters.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
I can Breed Torchic looking for dusk stones

Freeze*

Hi !

I'm looking for a speed boost torchic/cumbusken/blaziken. I would prefer a jolly nature, but I will also consider Timid/Adamant/Modest/Naive variants.

Im willing to trade some shinies and interesting Pokemon. I can also breed you any monster group Pokemon with great IV's. Feel free to ask for anything else ! Please Pm me if you are interested.

ForeWolf

I'm looking for a Torchic (along with every other other Gen 1 thru 4 starter). I only own White 2 right now. I don't care about it's nature or anything, as long as it's non-hacked legit. If someone would be kind enough to help, it would be greatly appreciated. PM me. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.