• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeT92

I have lots of newly hatched Torchics. At the moment I'm looking for the other starters as in my sig.

allenwayne

All Hers!
check sig. DW ;257; that is iv and ev ready for battle. looking for legit shinies or events

crutonz

badass trainer
looking for any torchic or any of its evolution. have most starters just ask

Sugar Floats

Hello; I'm looking to collect the start pokemon. So, in this thread, I'm obviously requesting Torchic. Any will do.

Anyway, here's what I can offer.

Potentially Egg Moves: Snivy, Eevee
Starters:Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Chikorita, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mudkip
Can Breed: Houndour, Poochyena, Shinx, Pidgey, Cherubi, Snover, Porygon
Pokerus- can be combined with any of the above.
-Also, some version exclusives from both titles, just PM me and I'll see if I have it.

If interested, please PM me and we can exchange friend codes and set up a time to do the trade. Thanks! (Note: I have a tendency to be unavailable from 5:30PM Pacific until around 12AM Pacific)
Note: Will edit post with additions if I come across any other pokemanz for trade that are not listed above.

Last edited:

ZoRk

Lavizz~
Seeking torchic and other starters

Pm me

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Still looking for a DW torchick. Can offer a flawless Latios, shiny flawless Terrakion, UT Shiny Sableye, shiny Marill, DWFs and some events.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I'm looking for a Dream World Torchic with Speed Boost (MUST be legit), I can offer a Master Ball, Rare Candies, Evolution Stones, or a Legendary (I have quite a few). PM me if you can help!

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Hey if you are looking for Torchic I can offer one with any nature. I have 4 Females and they are Careful, Quirky, Hasty and Modest natured.

TheRuggercaz

VG Trainer
Looking for a DW Torchic, with perfect IV's in Speed and Attack or a flawless/Near Flawless one. Can offer Shiny beasts (Entei,Raikou + Suicine), TRU Arceus UT, DWF Machop. Plus a lot more only if you can clone. PM me if intrested please. Thank you

Blur

Looking for a DW Torchic, with a favourable or neutral nature. I have most of the pokemon in Black, a selection of those from HeartGold, and a stack of items.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Gonna be getting a speed boost blaziken cloned. It will be flawless and level 100. VM me for offers, will consider everything

twintempest

Edit have been traded now thank you

Last edited:

Be123

I have all Shiny starters
Im looking for:
Event Manaphy( no ranger)
Event Shaymin ( No oaksletter )
All UT and Legit

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I'm searching for a Torchic, Combusken, or Blaziken. Female, and with an Adamant nature (good IV's in Attack/Speed etc).

PM me for details and offers.

Thanks

Ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.