1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 92tornadus

92tornadus Active Member

Looking for DW Torchic, don't have much to offer but can offer a lot of items so if you need an item ask me and I'll trade you one.

2. sofiadakini

sofiadakini New Member

If anyone is willing to trade a Torchic/Blaziken with Speed Boost from DW, I can offer any of the legendaries below (signature) in return. PM me! Thanks! :)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  3. Maxi

Maxi Member

I have what I believe is a shiny Torchic which I obtained in a trade.

Open to offers. If It turns out to be hacked or whatever will happily trade it back, I'm new to the series not sure on how to go about checking legitness.

4. Gordonat3r

Gordonat3r Pokémon Master

i have torchics to offer.

message me for details

5. NBNaze

NBNaze New Member

Can anyone trade me a Torchic? I can offer any of the starters.

6. Astrint

Astrint Breeding Star

I am looking for an Adamant Torchic(dw if possible) and a Brave Mudkip. I have DWF and males, a few events and a shiny Ghastly and Eevee. I would like to get a dw Torchic for one of the shinies. I am willing to bend a bit on the torchic nature if it has a DW ability.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  7. rt_dialga

rt_dialga New Member

Hi! I'm looking for an adamant DW torchic. I can offer starter Pokemon, most Pokemon for Pokedex completion,and items.

8. General Nonsense

General Nonsense Star Glider

Urgent: Searching for a flawless DW Torchic for US Nationals, don't care if it's cloned. I might be able to offer flawless pokemon, or just tell me what you want in return.

9. Astrint

Astrint Breeding Star

I too would like a dw torchic. adamant or neutral nature. i don't care if it is cloned either.

10. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) New Member

Anyone here has a Non-Hacked, Speed Boost, Adamant Torchic? I'm willing to trade Shiny and Legend Pokemanz!

11. gooch

gooch The eevee master

I have torchics if anyone is interested, just pm me if your interested.

Edit: Sad to say but I'm now out of torchics.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  12. Usehydropump

Usehydropump Beginner Breeder

I have many baby/untrained Torchics. Lv. 1 PM me if you're interested.

13. redfiy13

redfiy13 New Member

Are you still offering?

14. NeptuneCloyster

NeptuneCloyster Squadallah

I suppose it's ludicrously optimistic to seek a DW torchic, but hey. I'll offer anything I have.

15. 92tornadus

92tornadus Active Member

Looking for any DW Male Torchic, UT, unhacked and preferable uncloned. Adamant or Jolly natured, but natures can be negotiable. Please PM me, I have a few offers in my sig, but I can also breed a few things double or triple flawless, please PM me.

16. Offering SPR2013 Meloetta for legitimate DW torchic.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  17. SharpedoX

SharpedoX Treinador Áureo

Any legit Torchic or of the evolutionary line I can keep. We can discuss offers over PM. Thanks!

18. ga'hoolefan

ga'hoolefan Feathered Dino Lover

I am looking for a legitimate DW Torchic, Blaziken, or Combusken. Nature, gender, level, etc. doesn't matter to me, I can just breed for one with my preferred nature. I have plenty of rare items to offer (Master Balls, Rare Candies, and more), as well as some untrained legendaries that I can easily EV train for you if you want. (Keldeo, Mewtwo, Terrakion, Darkrai, etc.)

19. Legendery

Legendery New Member

Looking for DW torchic i have some nice things to trade if any body is interested pm me thanks!

20. Looking for Treecko Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, and Piplup. Also, Pokerus.

I can trade Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Oshawot and Tepig as far as starters go. I also have Beldum, Bagon, Dratini, Eevee, Feebas, Larvitar, and a Prankster Riolu (Naughty Lv 40 ut).

PM for trades.

Black 2 info:
    IGN: Alex
    FC: 0133 3397 4790

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.