• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo Wins

Looking for a lvl 1 legit torchic I have a lot I could trade for it especially from 5 Gen pm what you want from 5 Gen and I might have it I have the three kanto starters I can trade as well. PM me as soon as possible
;256;

ImpendingChaos

Looking for a legitimate Torchic or any of its evolutions!

Last edited:

ebevan91

I'm looking for ALL starters except Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Unova starters.

JonT

I'm looking for a Torchic or its evolutions. Any nature and lvl. PM me if you have one

I got one. Thanks

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
looking for torchic/combukken/blaziken can offer any starter torchic is the only one i'm missing

LoneWolf676

EDIT: No longer required.

Last edited:

BlueLeoBlood

Viking Trainer Leo
Trade Closed!

Last edited:

green117

i am looking for a dream world torchic, ive never used this forum and i understand thats a hard one to find, either jolly/adamant

i have a few event pokemon and can get all starters etc. just pm if you can help me out.

Trade complete!

Last edited:

Unleashed45

Looking for all starters in any region

The ones I currently have now are.. (I am breeding these as well)

- Snivy
- Oshawott
- Totodile

Anyone who can offer me a shiny starter, or shiny evolution of a starter, I can offer a Kyurem (spliced together with a Zekrom)

Poliwag92

Looking for a Torchic, I am able to offer other starters (see my sig) in exchange though if you are looking for anything else PM and I'll see what I can do. I am not bothered about the gender, nature, etc. of the Torchic.

Thanks!

gerehead

Hello all!
I have every starter from all 5 gens. Looking for a sableye, not picky. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!
Can do Pokerus too!

trade complete

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I have all starters except Turtwig. I'm looking for someone to teach my pokemon Signal beam or Bounce. I can also accept any good TM in return. PM me with noffers! :)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I DESPERATELY need a Shiny Torchic. PM me if you have one and the pokemon that you are looking for. :)
I can offer many events and shinies.

alexdelta

looking for a shiny Torchic

Shinies for trade: Red Japanese Event Genesect!!!

+Cresselia, Shaymin, Garchomp, Eevee, Bagon, Gengar, Rayquaza and Mewtwo.

Events for trade: Red Japanese Event Genesect!!!

+Flying Pikachu, Arceus, Meloetta, Genesect, Spring 2012 Zekrom, Shaymin (also have a shiny one), World Championship Crobat, World Championship Weavile, Ash's Pikacku, and Celebi.

PM for details or if interested

I have hidden ability torchics for trade. If you want a specific nature just say so.

gerehead

Hello!
I am currently looking for a dream world Snorunt with its hidden ability moody. I have every starter that I can breed and will be willing to trade more than just one. Thanks! PM me if you are interested

Divine08

Poke Engineer
Would anybody so kind as to trade me a Torchic? I have Vulpix with its hidden ability. Bagon, Tepig, and lots of other stuff, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.