• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo Wins

Looking for a lvl 1 legit torchic I have a lot I could trade for it especially from 5 Gen pm what you want from 5 Gen and I might have it I have the three kanto starters I can trade as well. PM me as soon as possible
;256;

ImpendingChaos

Looking for a legitimate Torchic or any of its evolutions!

Last edited:

ebevan91

I'm looking for ALL starters except Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Unova starters.

JonT

I'm looking for a Torchic or its evolutions. Any nature and lvl. PM me if you have one

I got one. Thanks

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
looking for torchic/combukken/blaziken can offer any starter torchic is the only one i'm missing

LoneWolf676

EDIT: No longer required.

Last edited:

BlueLeoBlood

Viking Trainer Leo
Trade Closed!

Last edited:

green117

i am looking for a dream world torchic, ive never used this forum and i understand thats a hard one to find, either jolly/adamant

i have a few event pokemon and can get all starters etc. just pm if you can help me out.

Trade complete!

Last edited:

Unleashed45

Looking for all starters in any region

The ones I currently have now are.. (I am breeding these as well)

- Snivy
- Oshawott
- Totodile

Anyone who can offer me a shiny starter, or shiny evolution of a starter, I can offer a Kyurem (spliced together with a Zekrom)

Poliwag92

Looking for a Torchic, I am able to offer other starters (see my sig) in exchange though if you are looking for anything else PM and I'll see what I can do. I am not bothered about the gender, nature, etc. of the Torchic.

Thanks!

gerehead

Hello all!
I have every starter from all 5 gens. Looking for a sableye, not picky. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!
Can do Pokerus too!

trade complete

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I have all starters except Turtwig. I'm looking for someone to teach my pokemon Signal beam or Bounce. I can also accept any good TM in return. PM me with noffers! :)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I DESPERATELY need a Shiny Torchic. PM me if you have one and the pokemon that you are looking for. :)
I can offer many events and shinies.

alexdelta

looking for a shiny Torchic

Shinies for trade: Red Japanese Event Genesect!!!

+Cresselia, Shaymin, Garchomp, Eevee, Bagon, Gengar, Rayquaza and Mewtwo.

Events for trade: Red Japanese Event Genesect!!!

+Flying Pikachu, Arceus, Meloetta, Genesect, Spring 2012 Zekrom, Shaymin (also have a shiny one), World Championship Crobat, World Championship Weavile, Ash's Pikacku, and Celebi.

PM for details or if interested

I have hidden ability torchics for trade. If you want a specific nature just say so.

gerehead

Hello!
I am currently looking for a dream world Snorunt with its hidden ability moody. I have every starter that I can breed and will be willing to trade more than just one. Thanks! PM me if you are interested

Divine08

Poke Engineer
Would anybody so kind as to trade me a Torchic? I have Vulpix with its hidden ability. Bagon, Tepig, and lots of other stuff, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.