• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
I need a torchic
Message me for negotiation

Last edited:

WillYum

SlowBRO is Chill
I'm looking for a Torchic or a Mudkip. I can offer what's in my signature. PM me <3

can breed torchic
looking for a kecleon or tauros (i also need the 3 regis and palkia so if you can offer them i can offer this and many other pokes)
PM me if you can do any of those

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Looking for level 1 UT LEGIT Torchic nicknamed Jackson Pm me plz
Found Trade

Last edited:

WillYum

SlowBRO is Chill
There's no way anyone had a DreamWorld Torchic they'd trade me is there? I have some goodies to offer. I know you tryna come to my candy shop. PM me <3

johnnystar1995

i would love a shiny starter. anyone besides chimichar, charmander, squirtile, treeko.
i have ditto, salamence, mewtwo, entei, moltres, deoxys, molotic ALL SHINY 1 for 1

also have shiny charmander LEGIT UT trading for shiny charmander NOT NICKNAMED

also trading shiny pikachu Lvl 24 UT trading for shiny Pikachu NOT nicknamed

megablitz

looking for any dw torchic, combusken or blaziken willing to trade some shinies and ev'd pokemon

BGh0st

Looking for the following Starters

Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treeco
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig

coolcateddy

Looking for any Torchic. PM with what you want. I have a decent amount to trade.

cambo211

Looking for any member of the family.

Can offer Piplup, Turtwig, Mudkip, Tepig, Snivy, Tirtouga, Zorua, DW Poliwag, Dark Pulse Deino, Vullaby, Rufflet.

Shrapnel 117

Dex Completionist
looking for a Torchic. no preference on gender, stats etc

ill see what i can do to fulfill your requests on the exchange.

currently have 27 non gen v pokemon, 71 gen v.

Vulken

The OD of the OG
I have a ton of unwanted Torchics from breeding. Looking for Japanese Pokemon, Snorunt, Eevee, items, and some other things. PM me.

Aim06

Pokemon Master
My next post on this thread will be showing all the Pokemon I am offering for a shiny torchic/combusken/blaziken. It'll be a lot of Pokemon.
It was written a couple weeks ago. I had it saved somewhere. There'll be some "extra info", just ignore that stuff. I don't feel like editing it.

Just l00k at da long list! Lol!

Last edited:

Dainger

looking for:
cyndaquil

can offer :
any starter from Hoenn Sinnoh or Unova
charmander
chikorita
totodile
zorua
pichu