• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilClone13

Looking for a dream world torchic or any member of its family! WILL OFFER HEAVILY for it! Anything in my sig, multiple things for it, ect . Asap would be great thanks all . Its for RexNovus so dont think im screwing over the guy above me :).

deadflame

Pokémon Master
Looking for a Jolly Speed Boost Torchic with good Speed and Attack IV's. Am willing to trade a Timid Thundurus, a Modest Kyurem, AND a shiny Woobat for this Poke, especially if it has flawless speed and attack IV's. Please PM me if interested.

Thadenvy

Sceptile Hoarder
I am seeking a Dream World Torchic. In exchange for it, I have several shiny pokemon, namely my Staraptor, Salamence, and Gyarados(Hey, it's still a shiny). You can also pick through every starter pokemon that I own (all the main series starters) and every legendary that I own (All the non-event legendaries and Jirachi)(except for my latios). I can also acquire a few other shinies if you like.

darby

Pokemon Breeder
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!free torchics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Airvic

Scizor's Trainer
I am looking for a DW Torchic/ or any other evolution of torchic family. I have to offer Ho-Oh, 10 annv Celebi lax, wishmaker jirachi lax, and chiny Charmeleon and magikarp

Need torchic and treecko. Please pm

VGail85

PKMN Collector
Looking for Torchic, or any of the evolved forms for pokedex and breeding. Can offer any second or fifth gen starters, Eevee, Tirtouga, or Zorua. All freshly hatched.

froobisu

I can breed torchic for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

LordKaien

Rayquaza is my homie
Looking for a DW Torchic with Speed Boost (pretty obvious). Can offer tons of different poke's, also have Pokerus that I've been passing down since the days of ADV. PM me if your interested! :)

shaymin63

Trainer
Breeding Torchic's seeking anything in my signature PM if intrested.

TopDecking Shinobi

Still looking for a Torchic. Also looking for the hoenn legendaries or their pokedex entries.

I can offer:

Unova Starters
Squirtles
Charmanders
Deinos (Female/Modest OR Timid/Dark Pulse)
Treeckos
Tepigs
Oshawott
Dream World PKMN (No Vulpix/Poliwag)
ETC

LMK if interested.

Last edited:

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
Looking for the following: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig

Can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, snivy, tepig or oshawott. I also have a heatmor infected w/ pokerus if you just want some pokerus.

Please pm me if you're interested.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
hello im new so forgive me if im not doing anything right, anyways im looking for a speed boost torchic with an adamant nature or jolly nature (untrained of course). My offers are tru arceus, draco meteor jirachi, movie darkrai, alamos darkrai, and a shiny (legit) raquaza. please pm me if your intrested.

axi0n

would like any torchic for almost anything from gen 5 and gen 4 starters. oh yeah my fc is 2323 1110 8498

Riggy92

Looking for a Dream World Torchic or any of it's family with good IVs in attack and speed with an adamant nature. Offering a variety of events including Nobunaga's Rayquaza.

Airvic

Scizor's Trainer
I have Torchics with High IVs most have 31 in more than 1 stat pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.