• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohitsdylan

Looking for an UT level 10 DW Adamant Torchic, High IV's in atk and spd.
Willing to offer event pokemon private message me for a deal.

coolminun

Banned
Any torchic will do. i prefer an adamant male, but i just want a torchic. Have lots of DDW pokes with good ivs and lots of close combat growlithes

newly hatched starters, all bred myself from Gen 3, 4 and 5 games I have. Bred with either other starters or other pokemon I have. No hacked, or cloned, none in return please
Oshawott with Waterfall and Aerial Ace egg moves
Piplup with Feather Dance, Aqua Ring, Bubble beam, Aerial Ace
Turtwig with seed bomb
Mudkip with Avalanche
Torchic with Agility Night Slash Swords Dance
Treecko with Synthesis Leech Seed
Squirtle with Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring
Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
Between 4-10 of each

Looking for Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Feebas, Kecleon, Carnivine, Manaphy, Phione, Vullaby, Gothita, Zorua, Archen, Spiritomb. Also Pokemon with Hidden Abilities, Dream World moves, egg moves

Friends code 3311 0019 7740 trainer name Aaron

Offering Male DW Torchic with Adamant Nature PM with reasonable offer please, Looking for Competitive or shiny pokemon, UT or EV trained

Thanks.

Jivoo

I'm looking for a torchic with speedboost.. can someone help me?

Volcarona12

any one have a speed boost torchic, willing to trade two dw pokes for one dw torchic

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Looking for a Torchic. Any will do but I do have some stuff to offer for a DW one, nothing THAT exciting but I do have some DW Pokemon and I can give Zorua and Deino that know Dark Pulse.

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
Look me sig i.can breed torchicks

Volcarona12

i still have three torchics im looking to trade :) also check out sig for free event pokemon :) tell em Volcarona12 sent you, when you get a chance :)
now only have one

Last edited:

silver6824

I can give a torchic for an abra, a 1st, 2nd, or 4th generation starter, mudkip, treeko, and any non 5th gen legendary
Will also trade anything in my signature
Thx

TheSirloin

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for an untrained DW Male Torchic with Speed Boost. I need an Adamant Nature with good IVs all round, but mainly in Attack and Speed, 31 IVs would be nice (I know this is probably just wishful thinking lol).

In exchange I have a legit Shiny Sewaddle at a low level, a 2012 UK Event Mewtwo that knows Electro Ball, a 2011 UK Event Celebi (from GAME) and a 2010 UK Event Jirachi. I can also breed Starters from any Generation. I hope one of these is enough for the Torchic of my dreams lol.

Message me if you are interested. Cheers

marsnine

Collector
Trade Done <3 Thanks

Last edited:

Reishouteki

Underdog Trainer
need a Torchic to complete a team of my favorite Pokemon, any nature will do

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
Looking for a DW Torchic, shinies I can offer are in my sig. I also have some event pokemon to offer, PM me if your intrested.

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
Have DW torchic

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Torchic. PM me.

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Looking for an Adamant male torchic PM me for trade options please

Status
Not open for further replies.