• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a legit DW Torchick, Adamant nature, I would be willing to give a Lv. 50 Zekrom(untouched), the Liberty Garden Victini(untouched), a Lv. 50 Cresselia(untouched), or any of the legendary birds(those aren't untouched though). PM if you're interested in trading.

Last edited:

dari93

have two torchics up for trade both male bashful & gentle nature.
looking for shiny pokemon or a poochyena
pm me if interested

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
I know this is a long shot but i'm looking for a DW Torchic, or any of it's evolutions, requesting they at least be trained if they aren't untouched.
Willing to trade a Lv. 50 Shiny Adamant Metagross named Xadecimal.

PM me if you're interested.

TheSirloin

Looking for an untrained DW Torchic with Adamant Nature. Earlier I asked for perfect IVs, but I would accept only decent IVs in Attack and Speed. In exchange I can get you practically any Legendary from LeafGreen/FireRed, Pearl/Diamond, Plantinum, HeartGold/Soul Silver. Any Starter and a few genuine Event Pokemon (Hayley's Mew and Phione from My Pokemon Ranch, Celebi, Jirachi). Im desperate for a good DW Torchic so PM me with you want and Ill try my best to get it!

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a Torchic as well as treecko, mudkip, chimchar, piplup, and most kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon unavailable in white version. I'm offering kanto/johto/unova starters, eevee, mime jr., and turtwig so pm me with offers :)

EDIT: Now have Mudkip and Chimchar for trade too.

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Offering Torchic for trade as well as all starters except piplup, eevee, mime jr., ghastly, bellsprout, koffing, mareep, ralts, misdreavus, and spiritomb. I'm looking for piplup, scyther, and many other kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon NOT found in white version. also will trade for these items: Thunderstone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Firestone, Moonstone, Metal Coat, and Kingsrock. Pm me with offers :)

lynx17

Hello. Also looking for a Torchic, low level please. Any nature/gender. Can trade Treecko or something else you have in mind. PM me please. Thanks.

Arides10

Sorry Posted on Wrong forums

Last edited:
Im looking for a DW Torchic, male or female, doesnt matter to me. Im willing to offer my shiny Ariados, DWF Vulpix with Hex and Heat Wave, or a DWF Dratini.

Pm me if interested!

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Looking for a DW Adamant Torchic.
I'm willing to offer any pokemon mentioned in my signature. If you need their natures, then let me know.

NOTE: If it does not say flawless then assume that it's not. That includes natures, IVs, EVs (If it has been trained.).

ghum1

Competitive battler
Torchicccccc

I really need a torchic, can trade charmander, piplup, treecko, squirtle, snivy, oshawott, tepig

mrdelrey

Looking for all three Hoenn starters...can trade any Unnova starter with POKERUS. Or any Pokemon catchable on White.

Hoppian

Dedicated Writer
I want a dw torchic, jolly or adamant and 31 iv's on atack and speed.... i can offer a shiny dusknoir with no ev's and 31 iv in HP; lv 100 cresselia, dialga and mewtwo ( gentle, quirk and gentle no especific trained). lv 1 phione, riolu; lv 1 near flawless jolly with outrage gible (HP,ATK,SPD) and bold solosis (HP,DEF,SP.ATK). and a lv. 50 modest zapdos
eng. black FC:2795 5528 6311

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Have Torchic up for trade, see signature for details and PM me please :) also accept Firestones/Leafstones/Waterstones/Thunderstones/Moonstones/MetalCoat/Kingsrock

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I have a lvl 36-7 Blaziken with Blaze Kick, Stone Edge, Earthquake, and Brick Break up for trade, wants are in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.