• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

2tails

Anyone want to trade a dw torchic or later evolutions for pretty much any shiny or non shiny Pokemon
Please give me your friend code

devrog

Does anyone have a dream world torchic that they want to trade to me, I can give them a female dw eevee, murkrow, vulpix and event victini and darkrai

For DW torchic:

Anyone want to trade a dw torchic or later evolutions for pretty much any shiny or non shiny Pokemon
Please give me your friend code

I can give you a DWF vulpix for a DW torchic. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for shiny adamant blaziken with thunder punch, fire punch/blaze kick, super power/sky uppercut, and night slash
Or shiny modest/timid blaziken with vacuum wave, heat wave, focus blast, and HP water/electric/ice/ghost/dark/dragon/ or HP steel or any HP just as long as its shiny I will even trade for jolly, hasty, naive, rash, mild, lonely, naughty any of these natures will do PM me I can offer Movie14 victini UT, legendaries, DW pokemon, egg move pokemon and some shinies I have a large variety to choose from I even have Coloseum and XD pokemon mostly T I can also do some move tutor moves on platinum lastly I am looking for a shiny eevee on a 4th gen game I am searching for a friend because I owe them

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Looking for a Torchic or any of its evolutions! Not picky about gender or nature. I can offer all Kanto/Unova starters, Eevee, Zorua, Pichu and look for any DW Pokémon when it comes back up!

Trade done!

Last edited:

XNikitaX

Tree Hugger
Looking for a Torchic, any gender, any nature is fine with me. I can offer any unova starter, panpour,pansage,spiritomb,charmander,zorua all level 1 freshly hatched eggs! Send me a message, please and thank you :)

Veggie

I'd like a legit or cloned copy of a DW torchic if possible. Untouched. Preferably jolly or adamant (I heard jolly is the only legit nature atm so if that's the case I'd like a jolly one).
I can offer a shiny modest EV'd charizard, UT Jolly movie 14 victini,female DW gligarx2, or a timid charmander. Feel free to PM me if I don't somehow respond to you >.>
Thanks for any potential help :)

DrakoKnight15

Anyone have a perfect iv'd shiny speed boost torchic with max evs in attack and speed to trade pls?
Willing to offer competitive pokemon.

mattdeckard

Offering Kanto, Unova and Hoenn Starters!

Looking for
Scyther, Eevee, Any of the Pikachu family, Male Dragonspeed Dratini
items such as Evolutionary stones, leftovers, lucky eggs etc.

PM me!

shinymilotic312

Looking for any female torchic. i can offer bulbasaur, charmander, chikorita, tododile, cyndaquil, chimchar, or eevee.

~pm me if interested :)

Anakelmi

I need a legimate dw torchic preferrably wirth jolly or adamant nature pm me if you're willing to trade. I can offer at least zoroa, arceus or victini

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Looking for a DW Torchic. Offering DW Eevee, DW Dratini, DW Mudkip, or other legends. PM me.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Looking for (you never saw this one coming) a UT DW Torchic. Adamant would be splendiferous. I've got events, shinies, and one shiny flawless. PM if interested. If you are a splendiferous individual who is willing to trade an Adamant one, I'll give you three things for it. All of my Pokemon are cloned; if you don't like it, then don't offer. Thanks!

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
Looking for UT DW Jolly Torchic . Trading any of my shinies on my siggy for it . PM me to know more about them and to work out a deal .

ChrishMC

I'm offering a Flawless DW Adamant Torchic. PM me with offers :)

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
LF a DW Torchic, here's a small sample of what i have to offer:

Legendary:

-Darkrai lv 50 UT (event)
-Suicune lv 40 UT
-Regigigas lv 100 UT (event)
-Deoxys lv 50 UT (event)
-Manaphy lv 50 UT (event)
-Reshiram lv 50 UT
-Zekrom lv 50 UT
-Palkia lv 100
-Dialga lv 47 UT
-Victini lv 15/50 (event movie14 and normal)
-Ho-oh lv 45 UT
-Mewtwo lv 70 UT
-Celebi lv 100 UT
-Mew lv 10 UT
-Jirachi lv 5 UT
-Thundurus lv 40 UT
-Tornadus lv 40 UT

Shiny:

-Eevee

Flawless:

-Gengar lv 100

Also have lots of DW and other pokemon so if interested or you need something more specific, let me know

LF: DW Torchic, Adamant, IV's dont really matter. prefererably UT but will take any.

Offer:
Just ask, I got lots

Status
Not open for further replies.