• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki124

Dragon Trainer. RAWR
Looking for female Dream World torchic.

Can offer lots in exchange, including IV bred pokemon in the stats of your choice and/or Dream World pokemon.

PM me if interested, thanks!!

ChrishMC

I'm offering lots of Legit UT Flawless DW Torchic. I'm mostly looking for event Pokemon (not interested in the English BW wifi events) and flawless shiny Pokemon. As well as DWF Shroomish/Breloom and DWF Minccino. PM me with offers :)

scourt91

Looking for any regular torchic pm me if you have one :)

EDIT: Got one :)

Last edited:

Eelijah

The Musketeer
Please, help me! I am looking for a DW Adamant Torchic.

If you're willing to trade one, please PM me and I'll try to do my best for you.

Thanks in advance :)

alldaypokemon

Have DW Gligar and DW Bagon
Looking for Female DW Torchic

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Looking for DW Torchic, preferably Adamant. I don't have the greatest set of pokemon to offer, but I can offer a DW Dratini and DW Poliwag. Just PM me for and include anything you're looking for, and I'll see what I can do.

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
Looking for UT DW Adamant Torchic . Trading any of my shinies on my siggy for it . PM me to know more about them and to work out a deal .

Jokon999

Lord of darkness
Looking for ANY torchic pm to see what offering

bballlakerman

Looking for an untouched dw jolly or adamant torchic. Prefer adamant. Can offer starters from any gen (none of them are dw though). PM me for any other offers

Got one, nevermind.

Last edited:

thepomster

Looking for a DW torchic with adamant/jolly natures will offer anything in my sig, have a lot of items as well and some legendaries/shinies not listed if you can offer a DW timid magic bounce espeon as well

Last edited:

ebevan91

Looking for shiny Torchic. I have shiny Treecko and shiny Mudkip.

1kipper

Have torchics available left over from trying (miserably) to breed a shiny Ive given up now. Looking for pikachu or Turtwig any of their evolutions or a firestone /waterstone Pm me to work something out

Thadenvy

Sceptile Hoarder
I am looking for a Dream World Torchic. Preferably adamant nature. Anyways, PM me. I have a shiny UT Larvitar, a shiny UT shuckle, and a shiny UT Garbodor. I also have a few other shinies, but those three are my UT ones. Feel free to PM me about my offers, and sometimes, I can make an effort to get a shiny you may want.

mfp94

Trading my DW UT adamant Torchic to the best offer at the end of Saturday.
I will try to update the best offer as soon as I get it. I will not say the pokemon's names in the best offer, just what kind of pokemon that they are.
Best current offer- 2 shinies/events.

PokemonFarmer

ThePokemonFarmer
MASTER POKEMON BREEDER - THE POKEMON FARMER

I am now offering my Pokemon breeding services for those trainers who are looking for a specialized Torchic or its evolutions. If you are looking for just "any old Torchic" or illegitimate Pokemon then please look elsewhere as I'm not your guy. I specialize in helping trainers obtain the Pokemon they want and am always looking for a breeding challenge.

As a special bonus to my customers, I will properly EV train and evolve your specialized Torchic to your heart's content. You may place your order with me today by sending me a PM. Please allow 12-24 hours for a response.

+++++++++
PAYMENTS
+++++++++

I will accept nearly any trade offer for my services, no matter how difficult the request is to complete, but it would be nice to receive a truly worthwhile offer from time to time.

DO NOT OFFER HACKS! The Pokemon I receive from trades will either be released, used for other trades, or added to my personal collection or team. If it is discovered that a trainer has provided me with a hacked Pokemon then I will no longer be able to do business with said trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.