• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a shiny torchic up for trade pm me for offers

Jay305

I have a legit flawless dw ev trained rash nature blaziken trained in atk spd 6 to hp pm me offers

Checkmate_X

Hey guys I am looking for a torchic with the ability speed boost(dream world ability) and I'm willing to trade my victini event Pokemon, Zekrom, three musketeers, my samurott, my zoroark, my kyurem, my feraligatr, my bisharp, my accelgor, or my escavalier.

I can trade all three of the three musketeers.

Note that all of the Pokemon listed above except feraligatr haven't reached/ nowhere near 100 and not EV trained so it brings my trade value down a bit.

PM me for offers

greg2040

Hi. I'm looking for most Hoenn Pokemon to complete my Dex. I have plenty to offer. Please PM me and hopefully we can help each other out.

Thanks

ChrishMC

I'm offering UT Adamant Near-Flawless DW Torchic.

I'm looking for these Pokemon:

•Shin Se Gae Pokemon
•Strongest Event Pokemon
•DW Ditto
•Wish Event Pokemon
•Kyushu Train Pokemon
•Dream Radar Pokemon (Lugia, Ho-oh, etc)
•UT Shiny Jolly/Adamant Meditite/Medicham

PM me with offers :)

Jivoo

Im looking for a legit UT dw torchic. I'm offering everything in my sig. Willing to trade 2/3 shinies for it..

Please pm me!

Sarikazam

Rogue Champion
Looking for DW Torchic. PM me with what you want in return.

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for any gender/level Torchic, Combusken, or Blaziken. I have level 1 untouched Squirtles, Snivy´s, Tepigs, and Oshawott´s for trade or PM me which Pokémon you desire. You can also E-mail me PaulMStein@hotmail.com or pm me on skype: paul.stein88 Thank you!

Estellise

peachy
Looking for a Torchic. I can offer Blastoise,Arceus,Victini,or event Reshiram. PM me if you would like to trade.

Last edited:
looking for a foreign (non-US) torchic w/ 31 ivs in 3 categories (none specific).

willing to trade a shiny roselia UT

JMC10

i want any of those. I CAN GET YA ANY 1 ev pkmn except shinies, legendarys and torchic

Last edited:

EnochHill

Soldier of God
Name:Gold
FC:3310 4962 1702
UT DW Torchic (Any Gender) Any Nature +Atk/S.Atk -Speed
PM me and we can negotiate a Trade.

Ans thank you for your time

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for a Torchic, Combusken, or Blaziken of any level/gender to complete my pokédex. I Can trade Level 1 UT Squirtle, Piplup, Oshawott, Tepig, or Snivy. Please PM me if your interested. Thank you!

Looking for an UT DW Torchic, adamant, lonely, or naughty nature. Trading my DW Poll Arceus, or any combination of my breedable pokemon

Last edited:

2000knight1

2000knight1
Looking for a Dw torchic legit. Offering legendaries from events and non events.I want a jolly or adamant nature. Preferably adamant nature. Or I'm looking for a jolly/adamant shiny torchic lvl 1-5 with no Evs. Im not looking for any normal torchic out there,so don't gimme any.I'm also offering a shiny Riolu once I get it. Pm me for offers!

Latiosboi7

Hey im looking for a torchic of any nature or gender. I can offer all gen starters except torchic and piplup, can also offer zorua bagon and most anything you want. PM with offers

mfp94

I got a near-flawless UT DW Adamant Torchic, SP. is 29.
Looking for rare/foreign events.
Will only do 1 for 1 trade for a DW timid Squirtle or DW timid Bulbasaur, but that can change if your pokemon is that good.

makenshi_au

Experienced Trainer
Im after a DW female Tochic legit any nature in return offering any of my Coloseeum pokemon in return my friend codes are:
Pokemon Black Friend Code 3182-2516-5903
Pokemon White Friend Code 0905-9189-8826

Status
Not open for further replies.