• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

holo255

Looking for any Torchic, I have black exclusives, Unova starters and lots of zorua. PM me for more details so we can arrange a trade.

Is anyone breeding DW Torchics yet? Offering everything in my sig for one, including DW Arceus

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for a torchic, combusken, or blaziken of any gender/Level for trade. I Can offer Level 1 UT Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Treeko, Turtwig, Chichar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott for trade. Please let me know if you´re interested: PM ME

kmiller9994

Looking for torchic, combusken, blaziken. Don't care about specifics(level, gender etc). Willing to trade a tepig, chimchar, mudkip or chikorita for it. If interested, pm me

coachdance

Offering a torchic

Looking for a power band

Squirtlediddlyirtle

It's full of women!
Looking for speed boost torchic. Lowest level you can but im really fine with any, any nature :D

Can offer shiny thundurus among other stoofs

Friend code in sig.

Send me a pm or post on my wall if interested.

Last edited:

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
I can offer this Pokemon for a Tournadus.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I have this pokemon and am willing to trade it. I will accept offers. My pokemon are not hacked. I will not receive hacked pokemon. I tade normal fresh hatched, meaning i do not breed for ivs or natures. if you want a specific nature i will look or breed one for you, if you ask nicely enough. pm me with offer and specifics. i will not breed shinies. if i do i have one, and it is one i want to keep (ex:Charmander, totodile.) ones i like, i will keep. Any others i will trade. If you want certain egg moves, pm me and i will try my best to breed you one.

PM me if you want to give me a break and throw me a Torchic, I have nothing special to offer outside of Oshawott and Charmander.

Thanks!

metalsanta911

I am looking for a dw adamant torchic. I have dw females and ev trained Pokemon. Message me with any desires if you are interested.

obviouswhiteboy

Looking for any torchics and other Hoenn starters.

I've got Unova starters, bulbasaurs, chimchars, eevees, and zoruas.

Also plenty of random DW pokemon.

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
Offering near flawless (29 in speed) DW Torchic Adamant

Considering any offers (just pm) along with-

Shaymin Pokemon Centre event / Oblivia 03060 / TRU / Wi-fi gift

Shiny Starters (Generally)
Shiny Legends (Generally)
Flawless Latios
Flawless or good IV Latias
DWF Shuckle, Onix, Geodude (any I don't have may be offered as well.)
Regigigas NON-SHINY
CHANNEL Jirachi UT
Timid Raikou (Preferably good or flawless IVs)
UT Heatran Shiny
Shiny Flawless Deerling (Non-flawless also wanted for lesser trades)
Lvl 60+ Lillipup x5 (Pick Up Ability)
DW Starters, still a no-hack code on this (MALE ONLY)
Shiny Dratini Extreme Speed DW Flawless
Flawless Terrakion
Flawless (near flawless) Koffing UT Bold/Modest (Dark Pulse from BW2 a huge plus)

Pikachu with ID 03012 original moves (Extreme Speed / Thunderbolt / Grass Knot / Brick Break)

:534:
Flawless (UT Timburr preferred)
Guts

;137;
Near FLAWLESS with 0 in Speed UT
Analytic

;335;
SHINY FLAWLESS UT
Toxic Boost
Night Slash

;095;
FLAWLESS UT
Sturdy
Adamant / Impish / Careful

;173;
Shiny UT
Magic Guard

;428;
Shiny Flawless Female UT
Jolly

-I collect-
Shiny ;427;

NOTE~
This is just a list of my wants, having one of these items does not guarantee the trade but will lead to negotiations ^.^

Last edited:
I'm looking for a dream world torchic with the speed boost ability .I want it to be Jolly (only a legit and non fake-code torchic accepted ).
I am offering legendary and dream world pokemon( send me a private message for negotiations ) .

Last edited:

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Looking for a speed boost Blaziken or DW torchic/combusken. Willing to offer a shiny shinx, wurmple and lotad. Also a pokerus female murkrow with super luck

Ezro

I'm interested in a Dreamworld female torchic/combusken/blaziken,
I have a lot to offer
This is what i have to offer:
All the 646 different pokemon
Shiny:
Totodile
Torchick
Buizel
Metagross
Charmander (named POP)
Chandelure
Ponyta
Ninetales (named FEUNARD)
Rayquaza
Thundurus (Japanese)
Palkia
Ho-Oh (Japanese)
Lugia (Japanese)

I can also give all the pokemon Pokerus if you want.
I can also offer:
Vulpix with Drought Ability

Please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.