• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#255 Torchic / #256 Combusken / #257 Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlzelmz

looking for torchic, can offer tepig/eevee if any wans

Pokemon Black : Heru - 0261 7264 5733

Last edited:

Verus_Nox

Looking for a Lvl 5 Male Torchic for my Pokemon Black version. I don't have much to offer, except any of the fossil Pokemon, or any random Pokemon. Any Pokemon I trade will come with a Lucky Egg or another decent item. PM me if interested! :D

andrew0003

Hey if you guys are still here I'll give a lv 100 blaziken for a torchic with speed boost I have other stuff to even some decent lv 1s

Last edited:

koopz43

Grandmaster Shamurai
Looking For Adamant DW Torchic (UT prefered) have several shinies and legendaries I can offer as well as other DW pokemon

Last edited:

Scraggle

Looking for Torchic. PM me if you have one and i'll see what i can give you in return. thanks
OBTAINED

Last edited:

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Breeding all third gen starters. Pm me offers. I'm just trying to fill out my pokedex.

eggyolk

Nannerpants
Breeding Torchic for any other starters besides Bulbasaur or Snivy. PM me to set it up.

Atomicial

Looking for a DW Jolly natured Torchic. Untouched and IVs in Attack and Speed are preferred. PM me to work out a deal~

Chimmy

Hi i'm looking for a shiyn torchic. I'm willing to trade other shinies or some events. Just PM me thanks. :)

Brandyn

looking for a speed boost torchic, PM me to trade. almost whatever pokemon you want, just let me know.

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Looking for any dream world torchic. My pokedex is complete and I have a large amount of rare and imressive including flawless Mew, Darkrai,etc. I also have a large amount of old events like all the 10ANNIV ones. Please send me a PM and I'll get back to you shortly.

EDIT: I'll keep this post up until I have one so if you can see this message, feel free to drop a PM.

Last edited:

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Ill give a Shaymin for a Torchic with DW ability and High Ivs. PM me

Last edited:

RoyalRian

Looking for a dw torchic. Good nature would be greatly appreciated but not necessarily. Please pm me

looking for speed boost blaziken willing to trade whatever

tap0ut

LF DW (Speed Boost) Torchic with preferrably Adamant/Jolly nature. Don't mind if it's cloned.

Willing to trade Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.