• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#258 Mudkip / #259 Marshtomp / #260 Swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a mudkip! I can ofer just about all5th generation and alot of others! Starters, Lv. 100 eevee, and much more. Pm me!

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
I am still interested in Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert with Curse and Avalanche. MALE.
I happen to have Swampert to breed and trade though, PM me if you need one, even if the message is months old! :D

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
can breed mudkips with Avalanche and Curse egg moves, pm me

Edit: Still can breed them~ ;) pm offers

Last edited:

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
Need just any pokemon from this family, can trade charmander, cyndaquil, chimchar or bulbasaur for it

I can breed any of the starters from any of the games. As well as zoruas, and exclusives from black and white. I'm looking for pokemon from generations 1-4 I can't catch on my own. OR evolutionary stones

Make your offers, I'm pretty open.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
need lv100 swampert

skylerzsmith

Dark Master
mudkip

im looking for any mudkip, i can breed snivy, charmander, torchic, totodile, chimchar, bulbasaur, squirtle, chikorita or happiny for one! pm me

Swamptorizard

OU Battler
Looking for a shiny legit mudkip, preferably one with an adamant nature, if you have one and want to trade pm me and ill come up with something to trade

Looking for any legit Mudkip. Can offer any Kanto or 5th Gen starters as well as Zorua. If there was anything else you wanted don't be afraid to ask. I may just have.

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I am looking for a mudkip. What I have to trade is on my sig.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
i have all starters pm me with reasonable offers

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I'm looking for a non shiny flawless adamant or relaxed mudkip

Offering these shinnies:
Japanese MEW event that is shiny
Flawless shiny absol
Flawless shiny ralts
Flawless shiny Litwick
Flawless shiny mudkip