1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#258 Mudkip / #259 Marshtomp / #260 Swampert

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadekol

cadekol Member

I can breed all generation starters, zorua, and eevee. In return i'm looking for starters for my platinum game. PM me if intersted.

2. Oxycodine

Oxycodine New Member

Looking for any Mudkip. Can offer any 5th Gen starter or Zorua.

EDIT: Request fulfilled.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  3. TVGuru

TVGuru The Nightmare Begins

Looking for DW event Mudkip. Check shop for offers.

4. MippleTeeth

MippleTeeth New Member

im looking for just a simple mudkip dont have much to trade but i do have eevees and zoruas if thats ok

Edit: have one now

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  5. MarioZone

MarioZone Member

Looking for an ordinary Mudkip, newly hatched at Level 1.

I would like a nature that doesn't do anything to stats (Hardy, Quirky etc.)

Can offer anything in Gen 5, including Post-National Dex Pokemon.

6. Mudkip 45

Mudkip 45 Mudkip Breeder

I Have Mudkips For Everybody!!!!

7. Mudkip 45

Mudkip 45 Mudkip Breeder

Visit my profile for a trade!!!

8. SunnieSu

SunnieSu New Member

I can breed Mudkips's for anyone that wants one.

I'm looking for any pokemon not catchable in Black.

9. Mudkip 45

Mudkip 45 Mudkip Breeder

I can breed Mudkips for anybody!!! Pm or Vm me for more detail. I'm on most of teh time!

10. mick_1232001

mick_1232001 New Member

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

11. White2011

White2011 Member

Looking for a male mudkip with stealthrock. I can offer stuff in my sig. Please vm me =]

12. RegiGuy

RegiGuy Highly competitive

Offering TONS of mudkips with MIRROR COAT and COUNTER egg moves. Pm me with trades.

13. themirror

themirror New Member

Looking for a mudkip. Don't care about gender or nature. PM me if you are willing to trade.

14. RogueLapras

RogueLapras Water Gym Leader

Currently out of Mudkips. Sorry.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  15. Caligula14

Caligula14 New Member

Looking for a lvl 1 Mudkip. I can offer pretty much any non-legendary pokemon that can be bred (i can breed phione) from all gens as i have most of my pokedex filled and a ditto. Must be legit...no hacked pokemon. PM me

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  16. kevin101

kevin101 Platinum Expert

Looking for a normal mudkip.. I dont have much to offer, but still I will try to offer the best I can..

17. greatyama

greatyama New Member

looking for one. i have modest horsea with swift swim ability. i have many and i guarantee each has 31 iv for sp. attack. i'll pm you the iv's of the 6 horseas so that you could pick.

18. Zether-Man

Zether-Man Pokemon poet/Trader

Looking for a shiney mudkip will offer a LvL 64 garchomp or anything in my sig.

19. gamemaker

gamemaker The Sole Survivor

Offering Mudkips with eggmoves yawn/curse/double-edge. Looking for other eggmove pokes. let me know if your interested through PM.

20. mudkipzz

mudkipzz Well-Known Member

Has anyone got a spare Mudkip? My friend needs one and unfortunately I can't connect via wifi. She only just started, so she doesn't have a lot to offer, but if you've got a spare one it would really help :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.