• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#258 Mudkip / #259 Marshtomp / #260 Swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.

coachdance

Offering a Mudkip

Looking for a power band

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
I can offer this Pokemon for a Tournadus.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I have this pokemon and am willing to trade it. I will accept offers. My pokemon are not hacked. I will not receive hacked pokemon. I tade normal fresh hatched, meaning i do not breed for ivs or natures. if you want a specific nature i will look or breed one for you, if you ask nicely enough. pm me with offer and specifics. i will not breed shinies. if i do i have one, and it is one i want to keep (ex:Charmander, totodile.) ones i like, i will keep. Any others i will trade. If you want certain egg moves, pm me and i will try my best to breed you one.

Hamichu

The Hammiest
I am looking for any mudkip and i can offer any other starter pokemon so pm for what you want and if its anything other than a starter i will try my best to get it so thanks in advance.
P.S. pm with your friend code as well and i will give you mine

Sawk

Have mudkips up for offer looking for.......... uh........... just trade me anything i don't care

Saori

Trader/Breeder
Looking for Mudkip/Torchic/Treeko/Chikorita/Totodile~ pm me if you're able to help me out :) what I have to offer is in my sig!

Found~Thanks Pokeram!

Last edited:

TruLuck

Looking for a mudkip with sludge/counter anybody close PLEASE PM for a trade.

NovaPhoenix

Savvy Breeder
Looking for an adamant female Mudkip from another country other than the US. PM me to work out a deal. :)

Last edited:

MTeriyaki

i need ANY type of mudkip
i have unova starters. rotoms. eevees. pkrs. evo stones. etc. :eek:
pm me if you want to trade

Stiffler83

HockeyHorn
Looking for any mudkip... offering anything in my shop.

orochi

i have shiny mudkip, looking for another shiny on return, pm me so we can work something out

a cat

I have many Mudkips. PM me offers. I have egg moves too!

Last edited:

bopla83

Looking for a Mudkip...
I have the following female DW pokemon: NidoranF, Zubat, Dratini, Gible, Murkrow, Gligar, Bagon, Vulpix, Magby, Caterpie and Onix to offer.

PsiOmega

An old soul
I have Mudkip, if anyone wants it. But I'm looking for Adamant Swampert with Stealth Rock and Ice Punch, preferably with flawless/near-flawless stats. I can offer some shiny flawless Pokemon, like Bagon or Eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.