• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#258 Mudkip / #259 Marshtomp / #260 Swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainHero

I'm using the Masuda method and will give out any Mudkip I got before I got a shiny one.
It will be nice if you can give me a cyndaquil or treecko though.
Any time I'm online is a good time I can trade

BIG MIKE

FIERCE DEITY
I have all THREE starters from Gen 3, if you want one, PM me so that I can breed you one.

rogelioam321

Hey guys, I'm looking for a mudkip. I have any other starters to offer, but will also negotiate for other poke'mon if you want. Please PM me.

ForeWolf

I'm looking for a Mudkip (along with every other other Gen 1 thru 4 starter). I only own White 2 right now. I don't care about it's nature or anything, as long as it's non-hacked legit. If someone would be kind enough to help, it would be greatly appreciated. PM me. :)

Looking for a Mudkip. Any nature is ok. I don't have very much to offer but I can see what I can do. Please PM if you have one. Thanks

BIG MIKE

FIERCE DEITY
I'm looking for a Mudkip (along with every other other Gen 1 thru 4 starter). I only own White 2 right now. I don't care about it's nature or anything, as long as it's non-hacked legit. If someone would be kind enough to help, it would be greatly appreciated. PM me. :)

I will need you guys to give me your FCs and names.

Torchic255

I need a Treecko and Mudkip. I have all of the starters except for those two. Just PM me.

Copie

Nothing Special
I am currently trying to breed a Relaxed Mudkip with ideal IVs. As such, I have a bunch of extra Mudkips and Marshtomps (when I train them to see IVs) lying around. PM me to trade, I am not looking for anything spectacular. Just one of the many Pokemon I don't have. Would absolutely love a Ghastly, Chimchar, Charmander, or I guess any of the other starters. As I said, fire me a PM. I'm easy.

Torchic255

@Copie Nice. i have a Monferno but if you just want a Chimchar, I could happily breed it for you :)

Machomacho

I have a Male mudkip with Mub bomb, PM if interested.

Benacus

I'm looking for a adamant mudkip, I have charmanders if anybody wants to trade PM me

ysmr97

ATTENTION: Looking for ANY non-American female starter (besides Treecko). PM me!!! I don't have much, but I'll see what I can do!!!

woogfroo

If you're looking for an obnoxiously adorable Mudkip to join your party, these Relaxed male ones have Toxic, Mirror Coat, Ancient Power, and Refresh.

As an added bonus, all come with Pokerus and a 31 IV in Defense.
Free while supplies last. (Limit one per person.)

Machomacho

I have Mudkips with Mud Bomb. Not looking for anything specific.

ilakyd

trade complete

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Looking for shiny flawless ut mudkip.
I have shinies and more for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.