• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#258 Mudkip / #259 Marshtomp / #260 Swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about an entire box full of mudkips currently. I am willing to trade them for a cacnea/cacturne.

Also I should have mudkips with avalanche within the next two hours after I get a paper done for a class.

LegendZeke

Legend in Training
I have like 17 mudkipz so i would trade for a offer

tednugent1

hey guys, I'm looking for a Swampert/Mudkip with Stealth Rock, preferably with Relaxed nature. I have a couple Mudkips with Relaxed and a lvl 85 Swampert, among others.

PM with offers.

Thanks!

looking for any legit starters from all regions except unova. i can offer unova starters, a zorua or something else that we can discuss.

BobMaster75

Looking for a Mudkip with Avalanche, preferably UT and adamant but can also be adamant female. I'm offering:
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Totadile, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Treecko, Piplup, Chimchar, Oshawatt, Pan/Simisear, Giratina, Heatran, Uxie, Mesprit, Cresselia, Zapdos, Moltres, Thundurus, Cobalion, Mewtwo, Entei, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Suicune, Raiku, Palkia, Darkrai, Zekrom, Victini, DW Exeggcute Mareep and Tailow.

Lv 100's of Ho-oh, Lugia, Azelf, and Electrivire.

I have many others accross all the genrations as well and can give them pokerus. PM me.

Fier0

I have every starter from 1st gen to 5th gen. Including Mudkip. Let me know if you need a specific nature.

Looking for a Skarmory, preferably with an Impish nature, male Zubat with Brave Bird, female DW Ditto, female DW Dratini, male Aerodactyl with Sleep Talk, any shiny Pokémon.

Last edited:

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed Starters from all regions, looking for Cool/Rare Pre Gen-V Breedable Pokemon (Snorunt, Carnivine, Etc.)

Will trade two or more Starter sets for one of the following events (all preferably UT)

Ash/Satoshi's - Scraggy/Pidove/Pikachu
Iris's - Axew
Cilan's - Pansage

*If the Pikachu has a Light Ball I will throw in a MasterBall/Lucky Egg

PM/VM Offers
Thx

Swagga09

looking for a mudkip with avalance
Male. nature doesnt matter.

offering a scraggy with dragon dance/drain punch/ice punch/zen headbutt

also have a female jolly axew with rivarly

calm togepi

lv 100 impish dusknoir with pain split

PM me with offers!

Last edited:

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
Looking for a female Mudkip

Can offer
Snivy
Totodile
Zorua
Charmander

Clampdamp3

Looking for a Mudkip. Please PM me.

KlyneX

Looking for pre-Generation V starters! Can offer just about any Pokemon from the Unova region. PM me please!

Trade Done!

Last edited:

mick_1232001

I can breed any gen v starter or a mudkip, not looking for much but would love any starter not listed. PM me if interested.

tummy95

Looking for a Mudkip! PM me and we can negotiate a trade.

SergeantS

Pokeman OG
I would like a Mudkip. Check my sig and PM me, and we can work out a trade.

TheNamlessGuy

The guy with no nam
Looking for any one this evolution line, need Mudkip for breeding.

Can offer any other starter... except Chimchar D:
PM me :)

EDIT: Still looking D:

Last edited:

CRONUS

Howdy fellow Pokemon trainers.

I am in need of a Mudkip if anyone would be so kind, I do have Eevee eggs &/or a japanese Ditto I can trade, thanx.

RaphRoger

Normal trainer
looking for a mudkip with a lonely nature . can give any fire starters for it . and any d/p/pt
starters

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
Im looking for a male mudkip that knows Curse and Avalanche, can offer Dratini with Dragons Dance/Extreme Speed and Totodile that knows Dragons Dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.