• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#258 Mudkip / #259 Marshtomp / #260 Swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laforb

I can bread Mudkips with above average iv's and natures of your choosing for a male mudkip with stealth rock. Also will take DW female ability pokemon just PM really will trade for a lot.

Pidj

Got a mudkip to trade:

Mudkip Careful M 31/31/31/10-13/14-15/31 (w/ Egg move: Curse)

Wants can be found in the link in my sig.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Hey, i'm looking for a relaxed swampert with Stealth Rock. my sig has what i have to offer, as well as a shiny swellow. will trade heavily for.

Last edited:

aj2886

Just looking for any hatchling mudkip. pm for offers. AJ

EDIT: got one, thanks!

Last edited:

WiggyDee

Looking for any Mudkip of any level. Not fussed about natures, IV's or egg moves, please PM for offers.

Edit: Got mah Mudkip, many thanks!

Last edited:

TopDecking Shinobi

Looking for something along the lines of this.

Mudkip Lv.1
Nature: Adamant
Shiny: If Possible Yes
Hacked: No

I can provide Lv.1 Unova starters, as well as Eevees (I have 30 Eevees so...) and Zoruas.

Shadow3721

JESUS FREAK
i have some squirtles,charmanders, bulbasoars, treeckos,totodiles, torchics, turtwigs and the 5th gen starters that i'd like to trade for a mudkip. pm me for details.

djfmurphy

I have Mudkip. Looking for Johto and Sinnoh starters.

EDIT: DONE!!

Last edited:

KimmyC

Looking for any Mudkip. Can trade Kanto/Johto/Unova Starters and DW Eevees.

Trade Done

Last edited:

Blake91

I have a Mudkip I can breed for you. Do you have a Cyndaquil or a Tepig or a Snivy?

a cat

Looking for a Mudkip, can't trade anything special, maybe other starters though. I'm not fussy either.

Last edited:

Lockette

Competitive Player
Trade completed.

Last edited:

Waddlepants

Looking for any Mudkip. Don't have much to trade, can trade a Thundurus? PM me.

EDIT: Got my mudkip!! :)

Last edited:

darby

Pokemon Breeder
!!!!!!!!!!!!!free mudkips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.