• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#258 Mudkip / #259 Marshtomp / #260 Swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franzo

Looking for Impish natured Mudkips/Marshtomps/Swamperts.

Have:
Zorua
Treeko
Chikorita
Timid/Modest Natural Cure STARYU's
PKRS Pokemon

PM me!

pokemaster3394

Anyone who needs a Mudkip egg, look at my sig for what you can trade me, and pm me when you know what you wanna give me, I can also offer you the other starters

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I can breed any starter as long as you aren't that picky with shininess or egg moves. What I want is in my sig but if you don't have them or don't want to trade them, we can work something out.

newly hatched starters, all bred myself from Gen 3, 4 and 5 games I have. Bred with either other starters or other pokemon I have. No hacked, or cloned, none in return please
Oshawott with Waterfall and Aerial Ace egg moves
Piplup with Feather Dance, Aqua Ring, Bubble beam, Aerial Ace
Turtwig with seed bomb
Mudkip with Avalanche
Torchic with Agility Night Slash Swords Dance
Treecko with Synthesis Leech Seed
Squirtle with Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring
Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
Between 4-10 of each

Looking for Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Feebas, Kecleon, Carnivine, Manaphy, Phione, Vullaby, Gothita, Zorua, Archen, Spiritomb. Also Pokemon with Hidden Abilities, Dream World moves, egg moves

Friends code 3311 0019 7740 trainer name Aaron

lucho-sama

N00boid
hi everyone..... please I need a mudkip. just started the game and really can't relly on the starters apart from Mudkip. Please free trade me.

Friend Code: 3225 1310 5577.
PM me

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Mudkip. PM me.

linksage04

I need a Mudkip, freshly hatched or otherwise is fine. I'm willing to trade a Lv. 1 Pichu with Charm, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt and Volt Tackle, or a freshly hatched Feebas. FC in my sig. PM me to add you.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for a mudkip as well as, treecko, torchic, chimchar, piplup, and most kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon unavailable in white version. I'm offering kanto/johto/unova starters, eevee, mime jr, and turtwig so pm me with offers :)

EDIT: Got Mudkip, adding to offers along with Chimchar

Last edited:

Kirchu

Fidel Gastro
I can get a Mudkip for you with Pokerus if you want. I'm looking for Registeel and Regirock. PM if interested.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Offering Mudkip for trade as well as all starters except piplup, eevee, mime jr., ghastly, bellsprout, koffing, mareep, ralts, misdreavus, and spiritomb. I'm looking for piplup, scyther, and many other kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon NOT found in white version. also will trade for these items: Thunderstone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Firestone, Moonstone, Metal Coat, and Kingsrock. Pm me with offers :)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Have Mudkip for trade, see signature for details and PM me please :) also accept Firestones/Leafstones/Waterstones/Thunderstones/Moonstones/MetalCoat/Kingsrock

XaneRodreich

How curious...
Hoping to get a Male NON-shiny Mudkip

My "Criteria":
1. my nickname of choice
2. Naive or Bold nature
3. Egg Move: Ice Ball
4. Characteristic: "Strong Willed"

I've got a few rarities, but they're not really "All that" I'll freely admit. hahah. PM if you have one.

Last edited:

dari93

can offer starters from all five generations
looking for anything in my sig/shop
pm me if interested.

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
I can breed all 3 of the hoenn starters, accepting anything I don't have for my pokedex. Make an offer.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Looking for Mudkip or any of its evolutions. Not picky about nature/gender/etc. I have all Kanto/Unova starters, Zorua, Pichu, Eevee and will look for any Dream World Pokémon when it's back up!

Trade done!

Last edited:

mattdeckard

Offering Kanto, Unova and Hoenn Starters!

Looking for
Scyther, Eevee, Any of the Pikachu family, Male Dragonspeed Dratini
items such as Evolutionary stones, leftovers, lucky eggs etc.

PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.