• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#258 Mudkip / #259 Marshtomp / #260 Swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate9490

looking for any old mudkip, can breed any starter except turtwig, can also offer, eevee, gible, bagon, zorua, scyther, magby, elekid, pichu

EDIT: Mdukip received thanks =D

Last edited:

orochi

i have some extra mudkips with iceball and curse. vm/pm me if you want to take a baby home with you

thezepi57

Hey guys, is there anyone who can trade me a Mudkip? I'm trying to have all the starters and I'm only missing Mudkip from Gens 1 to 4
I don't really know what pokemon you would want for the Mudkip, so PM me and we'll see what I can do
Thanks!
Edit: Already got the Mudkip, thanks to everyone who offered

Last edited:

Yusaburu

looking for a mudkip
can breed many kinds of pokemon (look at my signature for some of them)

Last edited:

Yusaburu

got mudkip, can breed it for anything from my wishlist

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I'm looking for a Mudkip for my pokedex.

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
I have 4 Mudkips available to be traded.
2 Adamant Males
1 Jolly Male
1 Timid Male

pm me offers

Last edited:

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
got 1 shiny mudkip named MR.SHINY (can be renamed) and few non shiny up for a trade pm me offers if you are interested

ebevan91

I have a German shiny Mudkip but I want an English shiny Mudkip.

Would anyone mind trading?

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Still have 4 UT Mudkips
1 Jolly Male Lv. 22 (used to breed jolly dratini, leveled up in daycare)
1 Timid Male Lv. 1
2 Adamant Male lv. 1

WILL TAKE ANYTHING FOR THEM!!!!

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
I have a few mudkips for trade. I'm looking for a chikorita :) PM me if you have one!

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Last call on Mudkips. two left, male, adamant and timid. Will take anything for them. After today they will be RELEASED. FREE PM if interested

PokemonFarmer

ThePokemonFarmer
MASTER POKEMON BREEDER - THE POKEMON FARMER

I am now offering my Pokemon breeding services for those trainers who are looking for a specialized Mudkip or its evolutions. If you are looking for just "any old Mudkip" or illegitimate Pokemon then please look elsewhere as I'm not your guy. I specialize in helping trainers obtain the Pokemon they want and am always looking for a breeding challenge.

As a special bonus to my customers, I will properly EV train and evolve your specialized Mudkip, at your request, to your heart's content. You may place your order with me today by sending me a PM. Please allow 12-24 hours for a response.

+++++++++
PAYMENTS
+++++++++

I will accept nearly any trade offer for my services, no matter how difficult the request is to complete, but it would be nice to receive a truly worthwhile offer from time to time.

DO NOT OFFER HACKS! The Pokemon I receive from trades will either be released, used for other trades, or added to my personal collection or team. If it is discovered that a trainer has provided me with a hacked Pokemon then I will no longer be able to do business with said trainer.

Still looking for a Mudkip, regardless of EVs, Nature, Gender,etc.
Offering Unova Starters, Unova Black Version Exclusives, and Charmander.
PM Me.

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for any gender/level Mudkip, Marshtomp, or Swampert. I have level 1 untouched Squirtles, Oshawotts, Snivy´s, and Tepigs. for trade or PM me which Pokémon you desire. You can also E-mail me PaulMStein@hotmail.com or pm me on skype: paul.stein88. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.