• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#261 Poochyena / #262 Mightyena

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
looking for poochyena or mighteyena any. just need it for my pokedex. pm me with what you need.

MrMong

I need a poochyena, willing to offer almost any breedable pokémon. PM me with offers.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Need a DWF Poochyena, offering any Pokemon in my sig like DWF Dratini, Gible and Smeargle or Bagon with Hydro Pump.

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
I'm looking for Poochyena to complete my Pokedex. I can trade a range of DWFs (see my sig), breed almost any other Pokemon, and offer Pokerus. PM me with offers!

EDIT: Got one!

Last edited:

johnju1112

I am looking for ;386-a; ;491; ;492; ;493; in GEN IV(4) for collecting Pokédex.

I have all other Pokémons without ;386-a; ;491; ;492; ;493;

I also have shiny ;262; ;327; for trade.

I am also need looking for ;386-a; ;491; ;492; ;493; :494: :647: :648: in GEN V(5) for collecting Pokédex.

The Pokémons I have are the same as GEN IV(4).

If you have one of my wanted Pokemon, PM me a request, I have almost everything else. And I will return them to you after trading. Please keep in mind, ALL trades will be GEN IV(4) and GEN V(5).

Thanks you very very much!!

johnju1112

Status
Not open for further replies.