• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#261 Poochyena / #262 Mightyena

Status
Not open for further replies.

theyeargh

I want poochyena, it doesnt matter about stat or w.e. I am trying to finish my pokedex. PM me please, ill try to negotiate a decent offer.

Galux

Poocheyena

Looking for a Poochyena will trade any Unova/Kanto/Johto starter or suggest a pokemon I might Have it.
FC 4083 4953 8505

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
FOR TRADE:

DW Poochyena (Jap): - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Red Pokeball (?) - Rattled Ability - 14/25/22/23/5/22

Galux

Poochyena

Hey would really like a poochyena PM me with offers

FC:4083 4953 8505
from Galux

DemonGT

I have 2 UT DW Poochyena's
1 Male
Nature: Jolly
1 Female
Nature: Impish

If anyone is interested let me know

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya everyone! I'm looking for one of every Pokemon, 1-646! Pref. level 1 for breedable Pokemon! If you'd like to help me out and trade, just PM me! Thank you!

ThePandaPunisher

Puppy Trainer
I can breed poochys with yawn. They can be normal or DW. Just pm me an offer.

Burakkurozu

The King
I have a shiny Mightyena, PM me with an offer if interested :3

Cazuual

Your Average Gamer.
Trading: UT Adamant Female DW ability (Rattled) Poochyena with Move Dark Pulse,
Caught in Dream Ball.

Pm me if interested.

Gelatini Jejunator

Vote Vanillite! Wait
Looking for an UT, nicknameable Poochyena that is not in the 4 standard Poke Balls (Poke, Great, Ultra, Master) and is below level 15. PM me, offering shinies.

WillowLeaf

Seeking Shiny Poochyena!I have alot of shinies so pm if you wanna trade!

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;261;I've got extra Poochyenas looking for good homes. PM me offers.;261;​

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for shiny poochyena (prefer female with good stats-please list trait)
offering event, legendary or possibly shiny if they moves are good too.

~Kurou

to see you smile
looking for a shiny poochyena lv1 UT
offering: shiny flawless tepig or shiny flawless darumaka

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female poochyena up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Wanted females w/ Dream World-abilities: East Sea Shellos, Zigzagoon, Shinx, Poochyena, Girafarig, Tropius, Carvanha, Starly/Staravia, Lileep, Absol and Bagon. (Underlined are the ones I want the most.)

Females w/ DW-abilities that I can offer: Vulpix, Eevee, Shuppet, Trapinch, Murkrow, Growlithe.
Untrained, 100% legit shinies (chained by me or my friend) that I can offer: Ralts (Timid, Female, Trace-ability), Floatzel (Relaxed, Male), Snover (Brave, Female), Bronzor (Impish, Heatproof-ability) and Skitty (Lonely, Female, Normalize-ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.