• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#261 Poochyena / #262 Mightyena

Status
Not open for further replies.

lprulez

Needing a Poochyena for my dex.
Message me with offers.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for any lv. 1 poochyena - i can offer a growlithe with the egg moves flare blitz, bite, crunch and roar. I can also offer squirtle, snivvy or charmander

Last edited:

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Looking for a Female Poochyena with Dream World ability. Would trade DW female that I have for it.

froobisu

I can breed poochyena for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Looking for a DW Poochyena, PM me for offers

I have a level 1 poochyena and can get a mightyena. They can be any level.

I would appreciate Bulbasaur and Evos, Sqiurtle and Evos, and most Hoenn pokes.

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

Lv.1 Serious Poochyena. not fussed at what i get for it , as long as i don't have it yet!

orochi

looking for any poochyena. vm/pm me so we can work something out

Jokon999

Lord of darkness
I want any poocheyena pm to see what offering

DracoKing09

i am looking for a shiny mightyena. what i have to offer is in my signature. please pm me if you have one

_Mesprit_

Offering two level 1 Poochyena - both males, one has a Serious nature with the ability Run Away, the other has Jolly and Quick Feet. Also offering a (Japanese) level 29 female Mightyena with Timid nature and Intimidate. PM me to work something out.

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Hi. I need any Poocheyena. I just neeed it so I can evolve it for my dex. Can breed most of gen 1 and 2 as well as all of gen 5. Starters and Zoruas and finally evolution stones are all available. Please PM me. Thanks.

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Seeking Poochyena obviously. Male prefered.

Offering:
Zorua
Stunky
Solrock
Sandshrew
Pichu
Bulbasaur

PM if interested.

lolicakez

★Shiny Connoisseur★
Hi, I'm looking for a SHINY poochyena or Mightyena. willing to trade a Shiny Ditto, Shiny Rapidash, Shiny Ponyta, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Metagross, Shiny Venusaur, or Shiny Alakazam for it. I can also offer mewtwo or dialga, palkia, rayquaza, giratina, cresselia, Kyogre/groudon, latias/latios, phione, suicune/raikou/entei, articuno/zapdos/moltres, zekrom/reshiram, tornadus/thundurus/landorus. PM me.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have a UT female non-shiny Poochyena with Run Away for it's ability. I'm open to any & all offers. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.