• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#261 Poochyena / #262 Mightyena

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietSnowdrop

I have DWF Poochyenas for trade, PM me with offers if you want one!

I'm currently looking for a shiny Poochyena. I have a ton of Pokemon up for trade such a legendarys and event pokemon that I would not mind letting go of for a shiny. If someone would be so kind as to PM me that you are willing to trade that would be great.

HoundDoomed

Wouldl ike to trade for Poochyena, basic low level is fine, can trade anything from Black 2. Pm me. Thanks

Last edited:

riddame

hello everyone, i am trying to complete my pokedex and for that i am in need of a poochyena
i can trade any starter you want and most pokemons avaliable in white 2 and black 1,
send me a message please

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Looking for the following pokémon (or their evolutions) with DW-abilitys, must be female (and the ones I want the most are in bold):

Magikarp, Lapras, Chinchou, Carvanha, East Sea Shellos, Ducklett, Venonat, Anorith, Burmy, Venipede, Poochyena, Absol, Purrloin, Sandile, Bagon, Blitzle, Shroomish, Mienfoo, Ponyta, Numel, Pansear, Spearow, Tropius, Staravia, Woobat, Deerling, Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Seviper, Cranidos

What I have to offer:

DWs I can breed: Eevee, Vulpix, Murkrow, Growlithe, Trapinch, Shuppet, Slowpoke, Shuckle, Riolu, Swablu, Igglypuff, Shuckle, Sandshrew

Other DWs (untrained): Starmie (serious), Beldums, Bronzors, Drifblim (Naive, male)

PM if interested.

Last edited:

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
Looking for: Female NON US Poochyena, needed for MM breeding.

Have: Multiple shinies in White 2

PM Me for more information.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for Poochyena. just a Poochyena. I dont care about Ev's, nature or DW. I just need it for my Dex in White 2.

Also if possible any pokemon in my sig would be great also.

ysmr97

Looking for DWF Poochyena and Murkrow. PM me!

I'm currently looking for a DWF Poochyena and am willing to trade a good range of Pokemon or items, please PM me if you're interested.

manafiend

Hey there folks, am looking for a Poochyena. I can offer for trade pretty much any starter pokemon (with the exception of the 3rd Gen - Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip). I can also offer any non-legendary pokemon from White 2 with enough breeding time. Please PM me if you're interested.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Looking for any poochyena for dex entry. Can trade back.

ysmr97

I NEED a DWF Murkrow/ Honchkrow and a DWF Poochyena/ Mightyena!!! PM ME!!!

JoshRJV77

Looking for a bunch of Pokemon for the dex including poochyena, just basic low level! Let me know if you can help, I can send a list of the Pokemon I'm looking for, all are somewhat basic!

I HAVE a legit shiny mightyena , looking for a flawless meloetta that doesn't make atk/spA lower :3 , PM me

Last edited:

REN3GADE

Currently after a Poochyena or Mightyena for Pokedex completion. Have a lot of Poke's to offer, plus Pokerus and Lapras with egg moves Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse.

PM with what you want :)

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I'm looking for a Dream World Female Poocheyena with Rattled (must be female), I can offer a Master Ball, Rare Candies, Evolution Stones, or a Legendary (I have quite a few). PM me if you can help!

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Hello, looking for DW Female Poochyena. Can offer several things from my shop, VM me for offers, if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.