• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#263 Zigzagoon / #264 Linoone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Need DWF Zigzagoon and other DWF's not in my list. Offering Pokemon in my sig including DWF Dratini, Gible, Smeargle and Bagon with Hydro Pump.

EmirinSama

I'm looking for any zigzagoon or linoone. I can trade lots of different pokemon species, including zorua, larvesta, and any starter from any gen. PM me please!

Last edited:

Stuntfisk

Stunfisk Master
Shiny zigzagoon

Hi,

I'm looking for a SHINY ZIGZAGOON, does anybody have one? Will trade Dreamworld Pokemon, any Starters from any generation and EV trained Pokemon. PM me please!

Andymac93

Hi, looking for Zigzagoon for Pokédex entry, PM for requests.

Defutz

Eevee Lover
Offering 2 shiny zigzagoon, looking for other shinies.
pm if interested~

AcidicMonkey

Offering a RUBY Zigzagoon and WISHMKR Jirachi. Both are UT and non-cloned. Looking for UT, non-cloned events in return.

PM me.

VolcaronaZero

Claydol User
Anyone have a Linoone/Zigzagoon with Extremespeed? Does not have to be the Pokemon BOX one, just any will do, as long as it has Extremespeed. PM me so we can work something out.

KID_23

i need a linoone for black 2 PM me for offers

Earendil

I have several self-obtained, untouched, and uncloned RUBY and SAPHIRE shiny Zigzagoon up for trade. In exchange for your choice of any of these Pokemon, please surprise me! I am receptive to any one-for-one offers of a roughly equivalent value, such as for legendaries, shinies, and events. My only request is that the Pokemon you offer me be uncloned in turn. Please feel free to contact me via PM for further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.