• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#263 Zigzagoon / #264 Linoone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopDecking Shinobi

Need a Zigzagoon or Linoone.

scomaru

Can i have a zigzagoon or a Linoone
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I have some incredibly rare Extremespeed Zigzagoon to offer. These lv 5 cuties are UT and not hacked - I earned them myself using my various 3rd gen games and Pokemon Box. I have 2 males and 1 female to choose from, and on request I can evolve them (without saving, obviously) to check if they will get Gluttony or not.

Will trade one of these for a DOEL or OBLIVIA Deoxys - must be legit, don't care if cloned or touched, however.

Last edited:

theygoplayer

Looking for a Zigzagoon and many others of 3th gen for my pokedex. Can offer DWFs of my signature, every starter and everything from gen 4 and 5.

riddame

hello everyone, i am trying to complete my pokedex and for that i am in need of a zigzagoon
i can trade any starter you want and most pokemons avaliable in white 2 and black 1,
send me a message please

Kyurem'sLament

Veteran Trainer
Looking for a zizagoon or linoone of any level, gender, nature, etc. I simply need it to complete my pokedex. If anyone has one and is willing to trade with me, or if you want to know more, please contact me.

I have many pokemon to trade, including legendaries and event pokemon.

Black 2 Friend Code: 4170 3730 8274

guardianlopunny

Hi everyone! I would love either a Zigzagoon or Linoone. I can offer Kanto starters, Totodile or Torchic. (I know, I don't have much. ;129;) PM me if you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it! <3

White 2 FC = 5029 2550 1820

skinjacket

Just nabbed my first wild Shiny Pokemon in my Ruby game, and it just so happened to be a Linoone!
I'm trying to decide whether or not to keep it, considering it is an unpopular Pokemon, but if anyone has any interest in it and has something to offer up, PM me.
:)

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have a random level 3 pickup zigzagoon I either got on ruby or sapphire...anyone want her?

arnez22

I would like any zigzagoon. Can offer starters, volt tackle pichu, or some other baby pokemon

Nakashima

Need any zigzagoon or linoone for pokedex completion. Can breed you any 1st or 2nd gen pokemon in return.

REN3GADE

I'm after any Zigzagoon/Linoone for Pokedex completion. I have a lot of Pokemon, so just ask and I'll probably have it.

PM with what you want :)

lexgamer

Ground Type Trainer
Looking for Extremespeed Zigzagoon/Linoone, I have some neat things I could offer, if interested PM me, thanks!

Zarthos

Breeding Fanatic
I'm looking for a zigzagoon/linoone w/ pickup. The higher lvl it is, the better. I can offer dw beldum and dwf slowpoke, or many pokes in g4 that i can breed for you, but i cannot pokeshift them yet.

lavulin

Hello. I can breed for you Zigzagoons. I'm looking for pokemons for pokedex. PM me if you need one. ^^

Stuntfisk

Stunfisk Master
Does anybody have an extreme speed zigzagoon? I plan on sweeping with one, pm me for offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.