• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#265 Wurmple / #266 Silcoon / #267 Beautifly / #268 Cascoon / #269 Dustox

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaPhoenix

Savvy Breeder
Looking for Wurmple, Seedot, and Slakoth or any of their evolutions. Can offer pretty much any non-legendary. PM me to work something out. :3
Edit: *completed*

Last edited:

auteur

Fossil freak
I'm looking for a Wurmple or any of its evolutions. I don't care about gender, nature or anything else, it's just for filling the Pokédex. I can offer any starter from any generation, Zorua, fossils and most breedable Pokémon. I'm looking for a Seedot as well. PM me if interested, please.

Edit: I've already got both of them. Thank you.

Last edited:

Kalytera

Team Synergist
Looking for beautifly with morning sun =]

xXTreyXx

i got a wurmple now if anyone needs one i can breed them pm me

Last edited:

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have a DW Beautifly - Naive Nature - Rivalry Ability - Male

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Ariel

sidrick

looking for a quick Cascoon for Dex, having trubal evolving my wurmple thay all go Silcoon :(

JhotoLove

I have a legit shiny wurmple that I caught in the wild during my first playthrough of pearl.
It is level 10. Jolly nature. Likes sweet food.
Its moveset is tackle, string shot, and poison sting.

I dont really know what I'm looking for just shoot me a PM with something interesting.

Last edited:

woogfroo

I need a wurmple.

See what i have in my sig.

Thanks!

Last edited:

riddame

hello everyone, i am trying to complete my pokedex and for that i am in need of a wurmple
i can trade any starter you want and most pokemons avaliable in white 2 and black 1,
send me a message please

Nakashima

Need any pokemon from this evolution tree for pokedex completion purposes. Can breed you any 1st or 2nd gen pokemon in return.

EDIT: Trade completed, tyvm! ^^

Last edited:

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Need a DWF Wurmple and other DWF's not in my list. Offering Pokemon in my sig including DWF Dratini, Gible, Smeargle and Bagon with Hydro Pump.

Silicone

Poison Moth
I want any of these guys..
Maybe a male Cascoon? Domt care about the nature..
I can trade Oshawott and Snivy, Crobat, Lucario, or anything.. Or ask me and I might have

Status
Not open for further replies.