• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#270 Lotad / #271 Lombre / #272 Ludicolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR23

I'm looking for a ludicolo to help me complete my pokedex, i dont have water stones and my black city doesnt sell them, so i really need a LUDICOLO, not the previous evolutions.

froobisu

Need any lotad, I can breed anything not listed in my signature.

MajalGuy

I have many, many lotads with the egg move Giga Drain. many of them are modest, some are not.
PM me if you want any.

Last edited:

thejudge

Looking for female Raindish lotad with Bold nature preferably.

PM me and lets see if we can work out a deal.

Tenorio94

Lv100 Training Hobby
Looking for any Ludicolo, Pokedex purpose, PM with offers please! Thanks :D

Dancing Togekiss

I can trade lotad if anyone needs any! Willing to trade for seedot but any other hoenn pokemon I don't have will do.

Jasond88

That lady is mine
Looking for a Lotad, Will trade what's in my signature. if you want one of them evolved then I would wish to receive ludicolo

Lizard006

i am looking for a ludicolo i can breed any poke you want

Lightey

Could someone breed me a Lotad? I don't care about nature or IVs, I just need it for my PokeDex. Thanks. :)

ebevan91

Need a plain old Lotad...

mogan3

Wanna trade
i can give u a lotad

AlexBW

Better, though...
Searching for a Female Lotad with the ability of Swift Swim, I have many Zoruas with 31 IV in Sp Atk and many other pokemon. Please PM me

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I'm looking for any Lotad with a Timid nature. I have lots of stuff to trade. PM me with offers.

catherine896

Looking for shiny lotad and lombre please. Got a couple shinys to offer, maybe a Shaymin or Mew if they dont go before an offer is made.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.