• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#270 Lotad / #271 Lombre / #272 Ludicolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
Looking for female Lotad, Lombre or Ludicolo. Can offer Pokérus, rare Pokémon, items, etc.

Got it!

Last edited:

JAMMER823

Looking for a Modest Evd Ludicolo (Shiny or not) im offereing Shiny Evd Weavile Shiny Evd Metagross Shiny Evd Blaziken Shiny Evd Glaceon Evd Lucario Evd Infernape Evd Scizor Evd Dragonite and Events Movie 10 Entei and Raikou World09 Weavile and a Goon Scizor

Larrix

I need the info for Ludicolo.
I have almost every pokemon so I can trade info for info.

RainDance

Dance Party!!
Hi I am looking for a Lotad with the rain dish ability :) I would like it as a modest nature but if not I can just try to breed one from it. PM me if you have one and I will give you offers. Thanks!

I got one now :D If anybody needs one I can breed it

Last edited:

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Hi. I need any Lotad. I just neeed it so I can evolve it for my dex. Can breed most of gen 1 and 2 as well as all of gen 5. Starters and Zoruas and finally evolution stones are all available. Please PM me. Thanks.

NubInaTub

Looking for a Modest Lotad with Swift Swim.

I can offer pokerus, maybe an item you need, etc.

Just pm me and hopefully we can come to a deal.

Charazemma

National dex almost done! Looking for Seedot (and evos), Lotad (and evos), Latias, Registeel, Regice and Regigias. I have ALL pokemon from all regions and can easily breed anything in return, plus spare Muskadeers, Kyurem, Zekrom, Lugia, and for very special trades Celebi and Shaymin.

I will be avaliable tomorrow night, and most ofthe weekend (UK time

EDIT: Got ludicolo! But still open to the others...

Last edited:
Does any one have a lotad, lombre or ludicolo for trade? Pm me if you do!

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
Needing a lotoad for the pokedex. would prefer female so i can breed pm me if you have one

Last edited:

247Rain

It's raining 24 7
Any lotad at all as long as its legit I'll offer starters and dream radar pokes

Violent Red

Need a Lotad for my Pokedex please, preferably female so I can breed it but honestly, just any old Lotad, Lombre or Ludicolo, so sick of resetting Route 3 hidden grotto :( got lots of Pokemon, let me know what you want xxx

scomaru

Can i have a Lotad, Lombre or Ludicolo
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Need a lotad or evo really bad!! Any nature/ability/ivs whatever is fine. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.