• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#270 Lotad / #271 Lombre / #272 Ludicolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR23

I'm looking for a ludicolo to help me complete my pokedex, i dont have water stones and my black city doesnt sell them, so i really need a LUDICOLO, not the previous evolutions.

froobisu

Need any lotad, I can breed anything not listed in my signature.

MajalGuy

I have many, many lotads with the egg move Giga Drain. many of them are modest, some are not.
PM me if you want any.

Last edited:

thejudge

Looking for female Raindish lotad with Bold nature preferably.

PM me and lets see if we can work out a deal.

Tenorio94

Lv100 Training Hobby
Looking for any Ludicolo, Pokedex purpose, PM with offers please! Thanks :D

Jasond88

That lady is mine
Looking for a Lotad, Will trade what's in my signature. if you want one of them evolved then I would wish to receive ludicolo

Lizard006

i am looking for a ludicolo i can breed any poke you want

Lightey

Could someone breed me a Lotad? I don't care about nature or IVs, I just need it for my PokeDex. Thanks. :)

ebevan91

Need a plain old Lotad...

mogan3

Wanna trade
i can give u a lotad

AlexBW

Better, though...
Searching for a Female Lotad with the ability of Swift Swim, I have many Zoruas with 31 IV in Sp Atk and many other pokemon. Please PM me

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I'm looking for any Lotad with a Timid nature. I have lots of stuff to trade. PM me with offers.

catherine896

Looking for shiny lotad and lombre please. Got a couple shinys to offer, maybe a Shaymin or Mew if they dont go before an offer is made.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.