• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#270 Lotad / #271 Lombre / #272 Ludicolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
I would like a Lotad or the other 2. I cant seem to find it in the Route 3 hidden Grottoe on the water. I need it for the Dex cause Im just 8 away from seeing ALL them. And Like 30 something for catching them all.

Will Trade almost any Event Pokemon that I have.

Ones i know I have. Darkrai, Deoxys, Mew, Jirchi, Celibi and more. I just dont know them ATM

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Cleaning out unwanted inventory as all of my boxes are pretty much full...

Free Bold Lotads with eggmoves Giga drain, leech seed, razor leaf, synthesis. PM me for them, I don't really care what you give me.

To answer the question I always get (What do you want?):
I like shinies and legendaries, but do not require or expect them. I'll be happy even if you give me a patrat with a nugget. As long as I can release it to make space.

I will be releasing any lotads not given away over the weekend so message me asap

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I can breed DWF lotads, pm if you think you might have something I want

Jivoo

Hi,

I'm looking for a lotad. Can anyone please help me?

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you :)

Galvazar

i would like a lotad as well sincei m interested in making a ludicolo i wonder if you guys still have some lotads?

dark_link

Looking for the vgc ludicolo which will be available tomorrow on the regionals
offering many events,11 dw pika codes, rng and more

a cat

Need a Lotad. PM me. I have Pokerus.

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
I can breed some Lotads. PM if interested.

jordman

LF any lotad or the evos. Willing to trade any 1st gen starters, or other pokemon unobtainable in white 2/black 2

Chuggernaut8

Looking for Lotad, PM with what you're seeking in return :) im sure we can work something out :D

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I'm looking for a lotad or lombre with the ability rain dish if anyone has one for trade?

Juanaxu

Looking for a DWF Lotad and Shellos.

Spitfire1121

Looking for a shiny lotad with rain dish ability.anyone whos interested pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.